Listen and learn social media advices from all experts around the world.
- How to increase Instagram followers
- How to boost social media engagement
- How to double Instagram growth in one month
- How to create less content with more impact
- How to create engaging stories
And many more social media advices.
-You will unlock all ListenPlay content and service with subscription
- Subscription period is monthly basis. Monthly subscription starts after 3 days free trial ends
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Price for subscription is $9.99 monthly
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Terms & Policy: https://mapiz.wufoo.com/forms/r7t1a1l05wu3kw/
New content update
Ratings and Reviews
No pause button. No fast forward. No rewind. No scrubbing. These are basic functions. I can’t believe this is a subscription service.
I accidentally subscribed to the free trial. Glad it’s a trial only. I’ll listen to a few of the “podcasts” and then unsubscribe.
Also, I’m listening to the podcast she did on growing followers is tremendously annoying. The advice she gives is, “I doubled my followers by posting pictures of myself.” Of course you did! You’re a pretty girl. I’m a photographer who doesn’t take many portraits. And I’m not going to post a million selfies. So this is useless.
Won’t let me unsubscribe
I accidentally signed up for a free few day trial and when I realized it I tried to remove myself but the button won’t work. So now I’m stuck and it’s going to automatically charge me $8 or whatever each week. Please take me off your list.
For the points
Let’s see them
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.