Listick Lite: Grocery Shopping List
By SMS Services O.o.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Listick makes shopping easy, fast and enjoyable. The app lets you save time spent in the store, remember to buy everything you and your family need, and even track your expenses!
* If having an app for shopping and grocery lists is useful for you, this one is a nice one to try out.* - appadvice.com
* This app was very helpful and useful in creating a grocery list. I can now whip out a list in no time at all — and hopefully pass the “game plan” off to our teens to take care of. * - crazymikesapps.com
Listick puts the super back in supermarket. With a built-in database of all sorts of items, all divided into common-sense categories you’ll never write a shopping list again! The app synchronizes lists between different devices as well as via the web at www.grocery-mate.com
Plan your list in advance, walk around the store, pop food into your basket and cross out the items with a swipe of a finger. Save and share your shopping lists with relatives and friends via the website and your iPhone.
* Multiple lists & templates
Quickly create as many lists as you’d like! With templates you may create complete list just in one tap. A built-in database of items suggests goods as you type, and you add them to your list with a tap of a finger. The app automatically identifies the relevant category/department, making shopping faster than ever before.
* Create lists on the web
Users without a smartphone can create and share shopping lists with you via the www.grocery-mate.com web site and send them to your phone.
* List synchronization in the cloud (smartphones, web)
Log into your account at www.grocery-mate.com to browse previously created lists. You can also create new lists and they will be automatically available on your smartphone.
* Lists sharing
Shopping lists can be used simultaneously with other smartphone users. Simply access the list using the same account and they will automatically synchronize across all your devices. You’ll always have an updated status of what’s been purchased and what hasn’t.
* Expenses tracking and user categories
Keep track of your spending by dates and by categories. Plus, thanks to this feature you can transfer total costs from the list to Expenses with just one tap. It's the fastest and easiest way of tracking your daily expenses for groceries and other products.
* Filter items by category or department
* Cross out goods as you go
* Use a Priority signal to mark out the "must-be-bought" products.
* Use and edit existing lists
* Change list design themes - cool skinpack for every taste
* Send lists via e-mail
If you have any questions about synchronization or other app functionality, see “Options” -> “Settings”->”Help” or contact us at support[at]grocery-mate.com
What's New in Version 4.3.5
Needs a feature
Would get a 5 star if I could text my grocery list
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 25, 2014
- Version: 4.3.5
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: SMS Services O.o.o.
- © 2011-2014 SMS Services
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full version$2.99
- Cloud sync (smartphone, web) and lists sharing$0.99
- Multiple lists & templates$0.99
- Expenses tracking and user categories$0.99