A shopping list that improves the quality of your grocery shopping by making it easier, faster, and most importantly smarter. It is all you would want out of a grocery list and more.
To make sure that Listonic saves you time and money, we focused on speed, simplicity and a user-friendly, practical interface.
Why use Listonic - The Smart Shopping List
- Easy to use - about 70% of products on your shopping lists are recurring items. That’s why Listonic now suggests your favorite products first. You’re also able to add quantities with one simple tap.
- Your shopping lists are always with you - on your phone or on the web. You can access Listonic through your web browser at http://listonic.com, then create or edit a grocery list on your computer and have it ready to go on your mobile!
- Sharing lists with others - it makes shopping with family and friends much easier. Your lists are synced, so any changes are instantaneously seen by others.
- Smart item prompter - suggest the most relevant products as you type, understands your actual shopping history and that generally 70% of the products you buy are recurring purchases
- Smart sorting - the products on your lists can be sorted automatically according to store aisles to make your shopping easier and faster.
- Control your spending - add prices to the items on your shopping list and Listonic automatically calculates your total.
People all over the world are already enjoying the convenience of Listonic – with over 8 000 000 products added to lists each month.
If you see anything we can improve, please, let us know! New reviews and support emails are really helpful to make our app better and smarter! Contact us via Twitter (@listonic) or at firstname.lastname@example.org (but please mind that our support team speaks only in English :))
You can subscribe to remove all ads from the application. Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate depending on the selected plan. The One-time payment to remove ads for a lifetime is also available (this is not a subscription).
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year at the cost of the chosen plan. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account unless the subscription is canceled 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes Account Settings. As stated in the iTunes Terms of Service, there are no refunds and you may cancel your subscription anytime.
Monthly payment - subscription billed monthly;
Year subscription - subscription billed each year;
Lifetime - not a subscription - billed only once;
This update is all about polishing Listonic up and small unvisible changes.
Keep the feedback coming! We really appreciate it! Rate us below or contact us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Love This App!
This is a BRILLIANT app! Love how user friendly it is. I would love to see them add a few features — the option of including the expiration date for items and sort items by expiration date.
It would be great to be able to quickly check what on my shopping list has the shortest shelf life and needs to be used first.
You could even use it to keep up with what was in your fridge and how long you had until it went bad, if they included the option of adding expiration dates!
But that is my one suggestion. This app is fantastic! Thank you for all of your hard work!
Was good - then something changed
The app was awesome up until today 5/4/18. No idea what changed but I went to check the list that my husband and I share and it was gone. Here we are 4 hours later and we still can’t get it back. I can’t even log in. Every time I try to log in the app freezes. I tried resetting the password and logging in through Facebook. Still freezes. I have restarted my phone multiple times and also deleted the app and re-downloaded multiple times. No luck. My husband has also tried sharing the list with me multiple times but I still can’t see it. Not sure if an update messed things up or what but this is quite the hassle for something that should be so simple and worked great for months up until this point.
Usually don’t like apps
I usually don’t like using apps to keep me organized bc I try to stay off my phone and I’m better at keeping everything on paper in an agenda or calendar. However, my fiancé told me to get this app so I decided to try it out. I love how easy it is to use. I find myself making lists more on the app and getting things done more when I use this app versus making a list that gets lost in my purse and I forget it was there in the first place!
- Listonic sp. z o.o.
- 112 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Listonic sp. z o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly payment $0.99
- Year subscription $7.49
- Lifetime $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.