Litchi for DJI Drones
By VC Technology Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Unlock the full potential of your DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark with Litchi, everyone's favorite autonomous flight app.
Compatible with: DJI Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Normal/Advanced/Pro, Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Inspire 1 X3/Z3/Pro/RAW, Inspire 2, Spark.
Waypoint and Orbit modes are supported by all DJI drones except Spark. If you are using Spark with the remote controller, you must connect using Wi-Fi between the RC and the mobile device, connecting via USB OTG is not currently supported.
Purchase Litchi today and get a free one-month subscription for Airdata UAV's HD 360 Pro plan, exclusive to Litchi pilots, refer to https://flylitchi.com/airdata for more info
- Virtual Reality mode compatible with most mobile VR goggles such as Freefly VR, Durovis, Homido, Cardboard etc
- Move the gimbal/aircraft with your head in VR mode
- Track mode: the aircraft can track any object you select on the video preview, you can also Orbit around the tracked object or have the aircraft autonomously follow the subject
- Panorama mode: easily shoot 360° horizontal and spherical panoramas
- Focus mode: easily keep focus on a subject while flying your aircraft
- Orbit mode with advanced settings and real time controls
- Ability to pre-plan Waypoint missions without being connected to the aircraft
- Waypoint missions will continue even when signal is lost
- Ability to plan waypoint missions on a desktop PC/Mac at https://flylitchi.com/hub, missions can then be synced and executed with Litchi
- Automatic mission sync across all your devices when logged in to your Litchi account
- Draw waypoint missions with the pen tool
- Setup classic Waypoint missions as well as Cable Cams, Selfies and more
- Waypoint mode supports multiple Points of Interest
- Customizable Bezier curves in Waypoint mode for smoother videos
- 6 different waypoint actions (Stay for / Take Photo / Start Recording / Stop Recording / Rotate Aircraft / Tilt Camera)
- Automatic gimbal control (Focus POI and Interpolate)
- Take manual control of the aircraft during the mission to play/replay the mission on the fly including gimbal movements
- Use the Panorama preset to easily shoot a horizontal panorama at waypoints
- Custom RC keys functions allowing you to create missions as you fly them and more
- Load and Save your missions
- Livestream your drone's video feed to Facebook
- Stream the video feed to a nearby device running the Litchi Vue app (for USB-based drones)
- Record your iOS device screen at the tap of a button
- Human readable flight logs, can be automatically uploaded to Airdata UAV
- Voice feedback for important warnings
- All camera settings are included
- Automatic video recording
Visit our website for more information: https://flylitchi.com
What's New in Version 1.19.0
- added support for iPhone X
- added RTH/Land button in FPV mode
- added Smart Return to Home general setting
- added support for bluetooth controllers
- added "Find My Aircraft" in general settings
- added a custom function to "Toggle FPV/Main Camera" (Inspire 2)
- known issue in 1.19.0: Litchi will crash at startup on older iOS devices (iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 and iPad mini 1) due to a recent update from DJI's software libraries, however this should be fixed in our next update. Our recommended devices are: iPad mini 4, iPad 2017, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X.
Would like to see added feature
To help with planning, I would like to see some sort of preview of what coverage the camera will get from a given waypoint when aimed in given direction.
Also would like some way of recording the point, orientation, and gimbal pitch so I can duplicate a still photo from one flight to the next, without wasting a lot of time just inching back to a certain point. This is different from setting a POI because I might want to frame my subject off-center, maybe according to the rule of thirds, which is common in still photography.
The app is great but just wanted one thing. In the map view their should be something that shows which direction the remote is facing instead of just the blue dot, and if its facing the drone. When I get far out I tend to loose signal cause I’m not 100% pointing towards the the drone. Also it would be awesome if there was a toggle switch added on the FPV screen to turn the LED lights on and off instead of having to cycle through the settings to do so. For what I paid for the app I don’t think that’s to much to ask.
Won't even up the first time! If a refund isn't issued I'll be forced to file a chargeback.
Won't even up when attempting to use the first time! If a refund isn't issued I'll be forced to file a chargeback.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 06, 2017
- Version: 1.19.0
- Size: 113 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: VC TECHNOLOGY LTD
- © 2017 VC Technology Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Litchi Vue$4.99