Unlock the full potential of your DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark with Litchi, everyone's favorite autonomous flight app.
Compatible with: DJI Mavic Air/Pro, Phantom 4 Normal/Advanced/Pro/ProV2, Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Inspire 1 X3/Z3/Pro/RAW, Inspire 2, Spark.
Purchase Litchi today and get a 30% off coupon towards your Airdata.com subscription, exclusive to Litchi pilots, refer to https://flylitchi.com/airdata for more info
- Virtual Reality mode compatible with most mobile VR goggles such as Freefly VR, Durovis, Homido, Cardboard etc
- Move the gimbal/aircraft with your head in VR mode
- Track mode: the aircraft can track any object you select on the video preview, you can also Orbit around the tracked object or have the aircraft autonomously follow the subject
- Panorama mode: easily shoot horizontal, vertical and spherical panoramas
- Focus mode: easily keep focus on a subject while flying your aircraft
- Orbit mode with advanced settings and real time controls
- Ability to pre-plan Waypoint missions without being connected to the aircraft
- Waypoint missions will continue even when signal is lost
- Ability to plan waypoint missions on a desktop PC/Mac at https://flylitchi.com/hub, missions can then be synced and executed with Litchi
- Automatic mission sync across all your devices when logged in to your Litchi account
- Draw waypoint missions with the pen tool
- Setup classic Waypoint missions as well as Cable Cams, Selfies and more
- Waypoint mode supports multiple Points of Interest
- Customizable Bezier curves in Waypoint mode for smoother videos
- 6 different waypoint actions (Stay for / Take Photo / Start Recording / Stop Recording / Rotate Aircraft / Tilt Camera)
- Automatic gimbal control (Focus POI and Interpolate)
- Take manual control of the aircraft during the mission to play/replay the mission on the fly including gimbal movements
- Use the Panorama preset to easily shoot a horizontal panorama at waypoints
- Custom RC keys functions allowing you to create missions as you fly them and more
- Load and Save your missions
- Livestream your drone's video feed to Facebook
- Stream the video feed to a nearby device running the Litchi Vue app (for USB-based drones)
- Record your iOS device screen at the tap of a button
- Human readable flight logs, can be automatically uploaded to Airdata UAV
- Voice feedback for important warnings
- All camera settings are included
- Automatic video recording
Visit our website for more information: https://flylitchi.com
- added support for Phantom 4 Pro V2
- enabled waypoint and orbit mode for Spark
- added support for Manual Focus mode
- added 'Calibrate Lens' camera setting, can be used to set Infinity Focus
- the custom key 'Focus to Infinity' is now available for all drones with variable focus
- the gimbal pitch angle in degrees is now displayed in the UI
- added camera exposure settings to the VR mode on-screen display
- added 'Transmission Channel' setting for Mavic Air/Spark
- added 'Frequency Band' setting for Phantom 4 Pro V2
- added 'Lock Gimbal when Shooting Photos' setting
- added 'Sync Gimbal Yaw with Aircraft Heading' setting
- added 'Show VPS Height when Used' setting
- fixed an issue where the VR mode would stretch too much on iPhone X
- fixed a display bug with the pause button in waypoint mode
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a few upgrades
While generally a really good app, there a few of things I’d like to see to make it better.
One is that the waypoint editing window covers the waypoint I’m editing. I suggest offsetting the editing window to one side of the interface while showing the waypoint/POI on the opposite side of the interface.
Next is a tripod mode that allows a single point in space to be recorded so I can return the drone to that point. With waypoints, I have to record at least two points, which isn’t always an option. This mode would be useful for still shots that need to be repeatedly recorded from the same perspective.
Would also like to see a partial orbit function with back and forth motion. The purpose is to fly low and center on an object that is partially surrounded by high objects. Flying full orbits is not always an option because of trees or cliffs behind the subject.
Next is an improvement of the panoramic function. The lower rows do not need the massive overlap that results from selecting a decent overlap on the row that covers the horizontal plane.
Just a suggestion...or wishlist
I love using Litchi and after learning more through some courses, I am using it more and more each day. There is one thing that I wish you guys could add. This is one of the main reasons why I go back and forth between apps while flying my drone.
I’d love it if you guys could create some kind of a mimic to
Tap-Fly. It is so easy to use to create some great cinematic shots. The biggest problem I have is holding the stick at a constant speed. I love setting the speed and not having to think about it. DJI has kind of left the Mavic Pro behind my n this area, as the Mavic Air has enhancements to Tap-fly that I wish we had. They can Tap-fly and fly backwards, and they have a cool feature called “free” which works sort of like course lock and allows you to rotate the drone as it flies in a selected path. All with speed control!!!
Please add something like this to your Litchi app!!! And it would be even more awesome!!!
Had three flights with Litchi now, one fpv and two flight mode flights. Fpv worked just like DJI, orbit caused the craft to fly well below the set altitude causing a crash into a tree instead of an orbit over it. Today I tried track, the main reason I purchased Litchi. Well after the app crashed a few times on my iPad mini I should have went back to using DJI Go but I wanted to test that awesome feature. In short the gimbal kept pointing straight down and saying subject lost then the phantom flew away and rammed into the side of a building nearby before flying off the other direction while descending into the ground. I hear so many great things about this app but hate that it seems to crash me every time I use flight modes with it. Never have come close to a crash with the DJI app?
- VC TECHNOLOGY LTD
- 116.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 VC Technology Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Litchi Vue $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.