By Litely LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Subtle Tones. Well-made.
Add gorgeous, film-inspired tones to your photos in seconds. Adjust crop, exposure, sharpness, vibrance & vignette for lovelier photos.
Includes the Litely Starter pack; 9 gorgeous, professionally-crafted presets.
• Browse 66 additional presets in the shop, with new packs arriving in future updates.
• Finger-friendly, drag-anywhere interface. Fewer taps. Quicker edits.
• Full-screen editing with gyroscope support for panoramic photos.
• Smart Adjustments for perfect composition, exposure, sharpness & vibrance.
• Custom Vignetting! Pinch to darken the corners of your photos for better focus & light.
• Two-finger tap for Before & After.
• Non-destructive editing. Change or undo any adjustment at any time, in any order. Your original photo is always preserved.
What's New in Version 1.1.5
Visual tweaks & enhancements.
Subtle Filters but Loses Metadata
I am a lover of subtle filters. This describes likely filters perfectly. The small changes they can bring are just enough to cause a photo to pop. I also love the fact that likely supports extensions, which means I can work in a non-destructive mode on my photos. This single feature alone started me playing with likely over another similar filter application.
Now, for what I don't like. While working in the likely app preserves all your photo metadata,if I use the extensions under IOS Photos, it masks the image metadata and I lose all the information. This isn't acceptable. The other aspect that could stand improvement would be the addition to toggle on any filter back to the base image to see the effect of that specific filter. When you are scrolling through multiple filters, you tend to forget what the base image looked like, so it is hard to gain perspective on the effect of any one particular filter. Other than those things, it's a quality app.
Wish it was still supported
Love the filters but seems the developers have quit and moved on. No updates in a long while. The Photos app extension hasn't worked in months.
Just about any photo editing app is available as an "open in" option from any other app. Litely, however is not an option. Instead you have to open Litely and then import the photo from the Photos app. So if you use another app to manage your photos (such as Lightroom, Dropbox, etc) you have to move the photo back to the photos app to use it in Litely.
I LOVE THIS APP!
I could sit for hours and edit photos with this app. It makes all of my pictures look professional and taken with a real camera when really it was just taken with my phone. I see nothing wrong with this app. It's a life saver.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 03, 2015
- Version: 1.1.5
- Size: 50.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LITELY LLC
- © Copyright 2014 Litely LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases