The LITPro Trainer app is part of a training system for helping MX and SX riders who train competitively for their sport. The trainer app specifically helps mechanics, trainers, coaches and team managers by replacing the stopwatch with an even more accurate timing system, including automatically announcing split times and gatedrop times.
Key features include:
- Lap times accurate to within 50ms
- Split times accurate to within 50ms
- Gatedrop times (reaction time, time to 15 feet, time to 30 feet)
- Hear lap times and split times audibly (through your headset or earbuds) or visually in the interface
- Locate rider on map view
- Supports HD maps where available
- See one rider at a time, or in team view see up to 4 riders at a time (must be riding the same track)
- When in team view see which rider has the fastest lap times
- Supports creating sessions that can later be viewed in the LITPro MX app.
This app uses location services while the app is backgrounded, but only while you are actively viewing a rider's session.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Version 2.1.2 (1)
Fixed a bug where sometimes the app was crashing when the device running LIVE Timing was having trouble staying connected.
- NZN Labs, Inc.
- 11.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 NZN Labs Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.