Little Blue Jackal - A Panchatantra Animal Classic with vocabulary games
By Niyaa LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Little Blue Jackal is a solid storybook app. Having a good moral story that “how we look does not change who we really are” really helps us as parents to deal with the impending teen culture that our juniors would face - via GeeksWithJuniors **
** Featured by Apple in What's Hot in iPad Books **
** Reached #12 in iPad Books **
Niyaa brings to you a classic folk tale that has been retold by generations and is packed with ancient wisdom. 4 mini games, enhance vocabulary, reading comprehension and add more fun to the learning.
The story teaches a simple but sound moral "How we look does not change who we really are".
Meet the birds Tweety and Chirpy! Chirpy loves to chat and Tweety is always sleepy. Tap on them to hear the story as they see it.
4 Mini Games:
1. Feed the jackal, reading comprehension game: Earn fruit as you answer questions from the story. You get to feed the jackal in the end.
2. Animal Fun Facts: Learn about interesting facts about all the animals in the story. And there are quite a few of them.
3. Memory Game: Play this favorite game as you enhance vocabulary
4. Coloring Pages: Have fun coloring scenes from the story.
What are Reviewers saying
** @GillRobins - 4 star rating - Bright, attractive graphics provide plenty of detail to discuss. The emotions of the different characters are clearly defined, so older children could reflect on why the animals feel the way they do as the story unfolds.
** @AhgooReview - 4 star rating - The art work is beautiful. The moral is an important one that we all must learn. This app has a unique feature that I have yet to see called “Sleep Time”.
What are Users saying
** "The crisp voice, colorful graphics and natural background sound - really captured my kids full attention and made him want to read it again and again !!! The small birdie gestures are very charming …" Parag Mehta
** "My four year old son played it through once with me telling the story, then immediately twice more with the voice over, he went back and played it himself again a few hours later. He Definitely likes it!" - Annette T
** "A very nice story with clear narration - the birds' dialogue is a lot of fun too!" Other notable features are sleep mode (listen to narration only), the parent and child section with comprehension questions about the story, and the animal facts. - Special Apps, Special Kids
- Attractive and engaging illustrations keeping kids in mind.
- 4 mini games add fun in learning.
- App for all ages - babies can listen using sleep mode, toddler can view and listen and preschoolers can learn and interact .
- Easy to read along text for our budding readers.
- A story with a moral.
- Story created in collaboration with professional children's book authors and illustrators.
- Hunt down all the animal facts on the fun and interactive animal page.
- Proven touch screen learning tools to promote hand eye coordination in kids.
- Sleep mode.
- Kid friendly app
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7, 8-10
Categories: Books, Classics, Reading
Also at Niyaa we continuously strive to bring new and interesting forms of educational material for kids of all ages. Our other storybook app is Monkey And the Crocodile - by Niyaa . Our users are very important to us and we would appreciate if you can send us any kind of feedback you may have
Facebook : facebook.com/myNiyaa
Twitter : twitter.com/niyaanet
Email : email@example.com
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps
We respect and value your privacy at Niyaa LLC. Our app
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not collect personally identifiable information.
- Does not have links to external sites or social media
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Mar 30, 2014
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 26.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Niyaa LLC
- © Niyaa LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.