Over 312,736 happy customers!
A winning combination of simplicity, creativity, and addictive gameplay make this the most enjoyable hidden objects game yet for the whole family. A fun game that build concentration, improves reaction time, and helps kids learn at the same time.
Little Finder is sure to bring a lot of fun and laughter to your family. This is the only hidden objects game designed for both parents and kids. Not only that, this also is the only hidden objects game with a 2 player mode so you can play with your friends and race to find your hidden objects before the other player does.
Each game last just a minute or two so its an excellent break while on the go. However, be warned... once you start you will find an irresistible urge to go at it "just one-more-time."
No more tiny objects hidden in obscure places. Instead you will find gorgeous photos that are begging to be discovered. This is a game that is designed for maximum playability for both young and old and it will leave you mentally refreshed and more alert after just 90 seconds.
What makes it unique for kids?
In Little Finder, each hidden object is announced in writing and and via audio which is ideal for the little ones that have not yet mastered reading skills.
● Includes over 300+ gorgeous photographs of hidden objects
● Uses real, crisp professional images that are carefully handpicked and crafted vs. cartoonish illustrations
● Secret bonus times allow you to extend each game for up to 30 seconds to chase high scores
● To find the bonus time... you have to become aware of whats happening on the entire game board so its a great way to enhance your mental alertness.
● Multi-sensory learning tool - combining seeing, hearing, and tactile feedback
● You can play choose to have each game last 60 seconds, 120 seconds or play in Zen mode and play as long as you like
● Audio hints - ability to turn audio hints on or off. This is great if you want your kids to learn how to read ;)
● Sound effects - ability to turn sound effects on or off. This is great if you want eliminate all distractions
● Spawning of tiles - If you don't want more tiles to appear during the game, you can turn this setting on or off
● Adjustable field size - while 20 hidden objects is the default, you can go down all the way to just 4 (great for toddlers) or all the way to 56 hidden objects for the ultimate challenge.
● Image rotation - you can turn image rotation on or off. Its turned OFF when you first launch the app but if you like to make it more challenging, then turn it on and the hidden objects will show up in a random rotation such as upside down :-)
● Turn categories On or Off - Want to play Little Finder with just animals? No problem! Want to focus on food, its all there in the settings page.
● Turn individual items on or off - Don't like the picture of the bear? No problem! Just click on "Customize" to turn individual items On or OFF
● Update existing items - you can update the spelling and audio of all existing items - now your little one can hear everything in mommy's or daddy's voice!
● Foreign language support - since you can update existing items, you can change everything to your language too! :-)
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I like it so much that I play it all the time
Still needs a little polish
This company has an impeccable line of apps to stand behind. This one's not quite how the description states it, but it's still good. Not really a "hidden object" game since the cards aren't hidden but merely the narrator says the word and the child picks it out. The word at the bottom that correlates to the picture could be bigger making it easier for little fingers to find to have the narrator repeat the word. Right now the word is said once and my 2 year old just kind of taps all the cards like she didn't quite catch the pronunciation. I know this one says it quickly so it can be a racing scenario, but I'm more interested in my child learning than racing at this point. Maybe they could incorporate sayings from their other apps like, "find the .....", or "where is the ...". That would be 5 stars down the road. Thanks for all the great work in any event!!
Receptive identification on nouns
This is a great app for my students. This app works on receptively identifying nouns and has the added bonus of allowing the session to be timed or untimed. There is also an option to allow the pictures to stay facing right side up or to be tipped sideways (in a messier array) creating a greater challenge as well as better generalization. There are three categories of items, food, animals, and items from around the house. The categories can be assigned to all show up at once or one category at a time. Further, the app starts with just a few pictures, and gradually increases to a larger field. I have found this app to be exciting and entertaining for my students while providing a valuable language lesson.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.