Little Galaxy Family
By Bitmap Galaxy, s.r.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“It’s galactic!” IGN
“Little Galaxy has all the ingredients of a portable classic” Pocket Gamer
“Fun to listen to, gorgeous to look at, and super fun to play...Developer Bitmap Galaxy has a definite hit on its hands here” Game of the week - Cult of Mac
“With its gorgeous 3-D graphics, cheerful sounds, and fun physics, Little Galaxy has become a game that I’m really enjoying. It truly is flawless” App Advice
To celebrate over 1 million downloads Little Galaxy’s biggest ever update has landed and its packed with even more levels, challenges, upgrades, characters and more!
Polish your space boots and prepare for the adventure of a lifetime with the game that’s taken the app stores by storm. Join our space jumping hero as he sets off across the galaxy on an amazing journey to find a new home. Use the super simple one touch control system to leap from planet to planet, undertaking challenges and collecting as many stars and power ups as you can along the milky way. With unlimited gameplay possibilities, challenges, stunning graphics, a host of unlockables and much more, Little Galaxy will draw you into its enchanting orbit like no other game.
• Super-simple one-touch physics-based gameplay
• Beautiful graphics brings the galaxy, stars and planets to life
• Defy gravity by leaping from planet to planet
• Collect Power-ups to boost your journey
• Dozens of stages with challenges and quests
• Infinity Mode - see how far you can go
• Buy new costumes, accessories, power ups and upgrades
• Social integration and Galactic leaderboard
What's New in Version 2.5.2
• New winter costumes
• 'Planets visited statistics' shown on Infinity result screen
• Small bugfixes
Whimsical and Fun
First off, I love the art style of this game. It's cute without being overly so, he music is lovely and the characters are endearing. They are customizable with little outfits (these cost diamonds) but the outfits are visible enough in game that it feels worthwhile.
The gameplay is simple but fun--it can get repetitive at times, but no more so than a running game, I think--and new objectives give you something to try for as you explore. There are in game purchases, but honestly, they're unnecessary. You can get most of what you want with diamonds, and it doesn't hinder the experience.
Needs a help file
- this is a fun little game with great graphics.
- it needs more explanation for the goals on each level. For example I can't get past the third level, because it says I need 50 points, however I achieved over that every time. Obviously it was something different but I have no idea what.
- I love that this is not a pay to play game. Every upgrade can be achieved by collecting gemstones in the game.
- I would like to see volume controls built into the game to allow the music and FX to be controlled independently, rather than just on/off.
This game is a lot of fun my 6 yo loves it and the graphics and music are beautiful.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 30, 2014
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 45.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bitmap Galaxy, s.r.o.
- © 2014 Bitmap Galaxy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.