Little Hero for iPad
By Klik! Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our hero is a little kid, who loves and trains karate. One day, when he got back from his training, he found himself attacked by his evil, cruel, ruthless...toys!
In this epic (!) story, you control our little hero and defend himself against his toys. By simple swipe moves, you make our hero to punch, kick and dodge from his toys. Be prepared for an action packed and addictive gameplay which will keep you entertained for hours.
Playing the game is pretty easy, you'll use swipe moves to 8 direction including left, left-top,top,right-top,right,right-bottom,bottom and left-bottom to punch/kick the incoming toys from that direction. Beware that some toys are to be dodged where you'll swipe to top for bowlingball or bottom for baseball bat/mommys slipper.
There are 2 gameplay modes. "Classic" offers you the full experience where you have 3 lives at start and kick/punch/dodge from the coming enemy toys wave after wave. In "Frenzy" mode you have one life to start and you'll only face toys to kick/punch. Toys attack you one by one one faster and faster as you progress, how long can you survive?
Features of the game includes :
- An addictive gameplay to show your karate skills and enjoyable by any one at any age.
- Master the art of Karate with moves such as punch, kick, upper cut, double kick and more.
- Gorgeous high definition graphics, sound and music to boost your enjoyment.
- Full iOS4 support including Multitasking (FastApp switching).
- Do you want to play your own music while playing? Start your music before launching the game and you'll be asked to keep it playing.
- GameCenter and OpenFeint integration with leaderboard and achievements support.
WARNING DO NOT BUY!
DO NOT BUY! The controls are crappy as crap. The actual game itsself is crappy and boring. Second biggest waste of my money. DO NOT SPEND THREE FRICKIN BUCKS ON THIS CRAPPY APP.
- Category: Games
- Released: Nov 19, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ozden Irmak
- © 2010 Klik! Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.