By Klik! Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE ULTIMATE SWING ACTION GAME, 'Spidey Riley', JUST ARRIVED TO APPSTORE, GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!
Our hero is a little kid, who loves and trains karate. One day, when he got back
from his training, he found himself attacked by his evil, cruel, ruthless...toys!
In this epic (!) story, you control our little hero and defend himself against his toys. By simple swipe moves, you make our hero to punch, kick and dodge from his toys. Be prepared for an action packed and addictive gameplay which will keep you entertained for hours.
Playing the game is pretty easy, you'll use swipe moves to 8 direction including left, left-top,top,right-top,right,right-bottom,bottom and left-bottom to punch/kick the incoming toys from that direction. Beware that some toys are to be dodged where you'll swipe to top for bowlingball or bottom for baseball bat/mommys slipper.
Features of the game includes :
- An addictive gameplay to show your karate skills and enjoyable by any one at any age.
- Master the art of Karate with moves such as punch, kick, upper cut, double kick and more.
- Gorgeous graphics, sound and music to boost your enjoyment.
- iOS4 compatible with Multitasking/FastSwitch support.
- Ability to play landscape left or right as your choice.
- Do you want to play your own music while playing? Start your music before launching the game and you'll be asked to keep it playing.
- GameCenter and OpenFeint integration with leaderboard and achievements support.
What's New in Version 1.1
- New "Frenzy Mode" has been added. In this mode, you have one life at start, will use only your punch/kick skills and toys attack to you one after another with an increasing toy count and speed, how long can you survive?
- The regular gameplay has now been named as "Classic" and has been enriched. It's now easier to progress but harder to master and ofcourse more fun!
- "TripleHit" and "QuadrupleHit" bonuses has been added.
- Our hero now reacts to your swipe moves a little bit more faster.
- New leaderboard and achievements has been added.
Could have been fun
Good graphics, reasonable controls, and basically a fun idea that I hope gets harder and more complex as the game goes on. BUT, seriously, one "life" and Game Over? That is just so wrong and completely makes this game too short and nit very fun.
Here is a free idea for you that will make this game SO much better. You need to add a "life" power gauge and multiple lives When life power goes to zero, you loose a life. Missing an item takes away life. Bigger items mean you loose more life. Then add occasional recharge special items that add some life power back as well, and also increase life slowly over time as you successfully hit items. The longer you avoid getting hit, the more life that builds up. You could also add special items to the game that add an extra life, or ones that increase abilities until you loose that life, like ones that make you earn life power faster, or ones that make your total life power hold twice as much power, better kicks, multiple kicks, plus others you can make up. You would loose all special abilities when you loose a life. Loose all lives, game over. By doing this, one miss, or bad items don't end the game right away.
Could be great. Now it us Meh!
lil bit boring !!
doesnt seem like when u r downloading it
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 26, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ozden Irmak
- © 2010 Klik! Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.