"A beautiful masterpiece", "inventive, moving and unrelentingly funny", "a deft statement on games and how we play them" - Little Inferno is an unordinary game, filled with surprise and wonder, and even better the less you know about it before playing!
- Included in the App Store 'Best Games of 2013'
- IGF Grand Price Finalist
- IGF Nuovo Award Finalist
- IGF Tech Excellence Finalist and Winner
- IGF Design Honorable Mention
- IGF Audio Honorable Mention
Congratulations on your new Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace! Throw your toys into your fire, and play with them as they burn. Stay warm in there. It's getting cold outside!
Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
* From the creators of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
* 100% indie - made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding
* IAP Free - no spam, upselling, ads, of any sort. Just the game. Short, polished, perfeccct as possible.
* Soundtrack available free on our website.
* Play in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, or Brazilian Portuguese. Updates for Italian coming soon. Thank you to our volunteer translators!
Fixed a bug that some players were reporting.
Ratings and Reviews
20/10 the most remarkable game in the App Store
When I first started playing this game it was ok, I was burning stuff earning money so I thought of it as the game that lighten me up when I bored (see what I did there lol anyway) but when I met sugar plumps there was a story I never knew about and it was awesome and then it went to the crisis I thought it was over and left on my iPad not even realizing it (mainly because I can't know anymore combos lol)but then after I got back on to it, it was almost to the end. When I reached to the end it was magical and inspirational making you feel like there is another then just playing video games because I'm telling you it will be the most awesome experience you will ever feel, so please get this game...
Breathtakingly beautiful...and morally challenging
This game is one of the greatest titles I've ever had the honor to experience. Some may wonder how a game about burning junk in a fireplace is any fun, but they'll not be disappointed by this utter masterpiece in gaming. I've played and beaten World of Goo (also wonderful to play) and this game gives me a lot of nostalgia from that game. This game is also challenging to take in. It's a satirical work of art that represents gamers' tendencies to be cut off from society and be enthralled by some that burns up money. While I do wish the ending could've told wether the boy found Sugar Plumps, I love the game and it'll hold a special place in my heart.
When I first got this, I thought it would be a game where I just burn stuff and get more money than I started with. And playing has surely proved me wrong. Little Inferno has such a great story, very compelling, and I loved the way Sugar Plumps would write. I would love it if there was (somehow) a follow-up to Little Inferno, but based on the ending, it's not gonna get a sequel. In total, great game, great story, and I hope there might be more to the story.
- Experimental Gameplay Group
- 121.7 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Experimental Gameplay Group, LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.