By Experimental Gameplay Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"A beautiful masterpiece", "inventive, moving and unrelentingly funny", "a deft statement on games and how we play them" - Little Inferno is an unusual game filled with surprise and wonder, and even better the less you know about it before playing!
- Included in the App Store 'Best Games of 2013'
- IGF Grand Price Finalist
- IGF Nuovo Award Finalist
- IGF Tech Excellence Finalist and Winner
- IGF Design Honorable Mention
- IGF Audio Honorable Mention
Congratulations on your new Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace! Throw your toys into your fire, and play with them as they burn. Stay warm in there. It's getting cold outside!
Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
* From the creators of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure.
* 100% indie - made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding.
* IAP Free - no spam, upselling, or ads of any sort. Just the game. Short, polished, perfeccct as possible.
* Soundtrack available free on our website.
* Play in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Brazilian Portuguese. Updates for Italian coming soon. Thank you to our volunteer translators!
What's New in Version 1.33
Fixed a bug that some players were reporting.
I remember playing this game a while after it came out, and it was an absolutely phenomenal experience. I've just replayed it after many years, and now I've realised why I still haven't deleted this game yet. One of the first games that got me into gaming. Wonderful.
Not that great...
I mean sure the artwork is beautiful, but the gameplay is terribly boring and has no progression or direction. You set different things on fire and they do things. It's just a lot of sitting and waiting and staring at stupid objects burn up. The objects/ combos don't really even interact with each other. Certainly not fun or challenging in any sense. Overall I'd call it a net-bad "game" that isn't even close to worth the money or hours you have to play to get the the rather anti-climactic ending.
This game is true art
When i first bought this I thought it was a time waster game but then after I got the ending the true art unfolded and the boring outer shell withered away. This is up there with shadow of the colossus so try it out.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 21, 2015
- Version: 1.33
- Size: 48.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Experimental Gameplay Group
- © 2012 Experimental Gameplay Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).