"A beautiful masterpiece", "inventive, moving and unrelentingly funny", "a deft statement on games and how we play them" - Little Inferno is an unordinary game, filled with surprise and wonder, and even better the less you know about it before playing!
- Included in the App Store 'Best Games of 2013'
- IGF Grand Price Finalist
- IGF Nuovo Award Finalist
- IGF Tech Excellence Finalist and Winner
- IGF Design Honorable Mention
- IGF Audio Honorable Mention
Congratulations on your new Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace! Throw your toys into your fire, and play with them as they burn. Stay warm in there. It's getting cold outside!
Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
* From the creators of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure.
* 100% indie - made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding.
* IAP Free - no spam, upselling, or ads of any sort. Just the game. Short, polished, perfeccct as possible.
* Soundtrack available free on our website.
* Play in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Brazilian Portuguese, and Italian.
Ratings and Reviews
Wow... find out for yourself what I mean.
I rarely write reviews, however after playing this game I feel compelled to do so. Normally, I am easily bored with games because they are mass produced in cookie cutter concepts/gameplay with different names. This game had me at hello with its originallity and left me in awe that such a game was made. A little short but the idea and quality was worth it. The game developers give you the feeling that what they do is not just to get some of that capitol in our wallets, but really love what they do and its obvious in the quality of the game. The story had purpose. That is was makes it one of a kind. definately thought provoking and worth every penny.
Quriky and polished, but ultimately directionless.
Treat this more like an interactive epic poem than a game; gameplay is smooth and natural, and graphically satisfying. I've not had any problems crashing and have played once through completion. There's a very evocative and creepy atmosphere in this game, but ultimately it becomes a bit rote and a simple click-fest. Combos will require varying amounts of thought to put together (don't cheat!). I'll play through a couple times to see if there's any change in end-game with different pacing. I like what was attempted here, and it's very stylish and clever - but just fell short of being a cohesive and compelling game.
Not much to it
I bought this game purely from the amazing reviews. I was bored halfway through because the game is so repetitive, there is nothing new or exciting added. I finished it because I didn’t want to feel like I wasted my money, but was left feeling that way anyway. I believe your money is best spent elsewhere if you like actual puzzling games. I read reviews saying that they still thought about the game after finishing it and I completely disagree. This game is cute if you have money to waste, but if you’re on a budget, do not buy it. I also experienced frequent crashing.
- Experimental Gameplay Group
- 198.4 MB
OS X 10.6 or later
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 Tomorrow Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.