By Experimental Gameplay Group
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME. STAY WARM IN THERE, EVERYONE!
"A beautiful masterpiece", "inventive, moving and unrelentingly funny", "a deft statement on games and how we play them" - Little Inferno is an unordinary game, filled with surprise and wonder, and even better the less you know about it before playing!
Congratulations on your new Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace! Throw your toys into your fire, and play with them as they burn. Stay warm in there. It's getting cold outside!
Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
* From the creators of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure.
* Multiple nominee in the Independent Games Festival for the Grand Prize, Nuovo Award, and Technical Excellence, with honorable mentions in Best Design and Best Audio.
* 100% indie - made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding.
* IAP Free - no spam, upselling, or ads of any sort. Just the game. Short, polished, perfeccct as possible.
* Soundtrack available free on our website.
* Play in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Brazilian Portuguese, and Italian.
Intriguing but flawed
It began as an intriguing game, but when I was on the second catalogue, it kept crashing. Very frustrating.
Too bad, I thought I would enjoy it….
Quriky and polished, but ultimately directionless.
Treat this more like an interactive epic poem than a game; gameplay is smooth and natural, and graphically satisfying. I've not had any problems crashing and have played once through completion. There's a very evocative and creepy atmosphere in this game, but ultimately it becomes a bit rote and a simple click-fest. Combos will require varying amounts of thought to put together (don't cheat!). I'll play through a couple times to see if there's any change in end-game with different pacing. I like what was attempted here, and it's very stylish and clever - but just fell short of being a cohesive and compelling game.
This application sounded like fun, so I thought I'd actually spend the 10 dollars it cost. I downloaded it onto my MacBook, and it won't start up at all. It just crashes every single time.