"The only FULLY customizable matching app of its kind!"
A fun new matching game to learn about animals, fruits, vegetables and more.
Approved by parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Little Matchups is an exciting interactive matching game that helps your child rapidly learn how to recognize and identify concepts such as
- whole vs cut fruits
- whole vs. cut vegetables
- animals (e.g. white dog and black dog)
- my home (e.g. same items but different pictures)
The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in moving their first letters around the page. Ideal for ages 0 to 4.
If your little one loves learning and playing games, then the Little Matchups will become one of their most treasured apps.
• Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
• Audio hints - turn audio hints where the items is read out loud on touch on or off
• Uses real, crisp professional images that are carefully handpicked and crafted vs. cartoonish illustrations
• Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
• Multi-sensory learning tool - combining seeing, hearing, and tactile feedback
• Multi-language support - since you can edit all existing items and sounds so you can record everything in your native tongue
• Record your own voice - you can record everything in your own voice
• Min. number of items - You decide the min. number of items to show per page
• Max. number of items - You decide the max. number of items to show per page
• Create your own matching games - want to help your little one grow and learn? No problem, just create your own matching games.
• Customize items - every item is fully customizable (text, audio, and image). You can also add your own matching pairs
• Customize game sounds - can even customize the game and success sounds so that your little one hears your words of appreciation
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app, but would love it more if it gave a percentage of correct answers. I use it in speech therapy.
This company has done wonders for my children, and this app is no different. The previous version was slightly too advanced for my two year old, but this one is spot on! Very well laid out and colorful...my daughter picked it right up and started playing like we'd had the app for months. Best of all it was free! These apps deserve a five star rating every time!! Thanks and keep up the great work.
I just downloaded ALL the grasshopper apps. My mildly autistic son LOVES them and has a great long attention span for learning with all these apps. I love that you can add your own pictures and voice to really customize your child's learning experience. I also love the real life skills apps such as telling time, counting coins, reading, and spelling. Ty Ty Ty grasshopper Apps. I would have paid for these.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.