"Another gem from Alligator Apps. My kids love it and don't even know that while playing this awesome game they are sharpening their analytical reasoning skills!"
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Who is this for?
The app is ideal for kids ages of all ages and even parents and teachers have been spotted playing Little Solver to see if they can solve all of the figural analogies. :-)
ABOUT LITTLE SOLVER - FIGURAL ANALOGIES
Little Solver is a fun and exciting game to help kids sharpen their minds by developing critical thinking and analytical reasoning skills. While an analogy is nothing more than a comparison that points out relationships between things that are different, cognitively for kids it plays a significant role in developing analytical reasoning, problem solving, perception, and spatial relational skills.
Figural analogies are also frequently seen on placement tests. Whether you believe in them or not, standardized tests are part of almost every kids life starting as early as 3 years of age. Fortunately, with Little Solver mastering figural analogies is fun and exciting.
This application will help your kids dramatically improve their analytical reasoning skills and give them the confidence to breeze through any test that includes figural analogies.
Forget spending hundreds of dollars on expensive test preparation materials or tutors. This app uses a proven methodology and delivers results at a fraction of the costs.
● Includes hundreds of figural analogies
● Figural analogies are divided into 14 unique levels so you can focus on developing specific skills at a time
● Tested with mothers, teachers, kids, and toddlers
● Designed for ease of use even for little kids
● Each analogy was carefully chosen and created to teach analytical reasoning skills
● Little Solver turns what could be a tedious activity into a fun and exciting game
● Includes over 600+ tiles that were individually created
● Figural analogies are broken into 14 levels so you can help your child master one skill at a time
● Detailed performance tracking - after each game enables you to find out exactly how your child did per level. You can also see the all time player stats
● Fun animations and sound effects keep kids engaged
● Little Solver make learning fun. The player starts with three hearts and have to answer questions correctly to stay in the game
● Supports 4 unique learning modes
1) Random game mode - see a random question each time
2) Continuous game mode - advance one level after 2 correct answers
3) Answer all game mode - In this game mode the player has to answer all questions correctly. This way the application focuses automatically on the players weaknesses so that they can develop the core skills they are lacking
4) See all game mode - In this game mode you see each question once. This mode is ideal to assess the players current skill level to identify which level needs the most reinforcement
● This app is FULLY customizable - you can record everything in your own voice!
● Playable both in portrait and landscape mode
● Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
● Multi-language support. You can update all critical audio files so that you child can play the game regardless of their native language
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
For a game designed for small children, and claiming to be a learning app, I was really surprised to see that the overall objective of the game was simply to not fail. Unfortunately, when a child makes too many errors, the game brings up a black screen showing them what their failing percentage grade is and makes them start over again at the lowest level. After purchasing this app for my five-year-old to make studying for the NNAT just a little bit more fun, it was especially sad to see her try so hard to get through the higher levels, and then become so frustrated that she ultimately gave up after it showed her how many times she failed. The app may only cost 99 cents, but for the amount of time that it’s going to take me to get her to even want to practice again in some other form, I really want a refund.
Engages critical thinking
This app gets lots of raves, and I agree. My kids are 7 & 8. Neither one got the math gene so math sentences, equivalence, subtraction etc are not intuitive concepts. Little Solver gives them a chance to work with these concepts visually. The app gives you the option to set the number of analogy decision rules in the game, letting you build the complexity. This app provides fun training in critical thinking skills.
I am hoping the developers will continue to expand the symbols, patterns to allow continual interest and complexity.
Not be very impressive
I am a prof in higher education in technical area and I use the app for my 1st grader. I have two issues with this app:
1- even if you pause the test in the middle of it, when you come back you start from the beginning or from the easier levels.
2- the answer to some questions is either not very rational or are more than one answer that seem to be correct .
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.