Little Solver - Preschool Logic Game
By Innovative Mobile Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"An excellent game to sharpen those young minds!" Kimberly Starr - Kindergarten Teacher
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Who is this for?
Little Solver Preschool Logic is a game that is ideal for kids ages of all ages.
WHY TEACHERS LOVE IT
Little Solver is a fun and exciting game to help kids sharpen their minds by developing critical thinking and analytical reasoning skills. While matrix analogies are nothing more than a comparison that points out relationships between things that are different, cognitively for kids it plays a significant role in developing analytical reasoning, problem solving, perception, and spatial relational skills.
Logic games such as theses matrix analogies are also frequently seen on placement tests. Whether you believe in them or not, standardized tests are part of almost every kids life starting as early as 3 years of age. Fortunately, with Little Solver mastering logic puzzles is fun and exciting.
This application will help your kids dramatically improve their analytical reasoning skills and give them the confidence to breeze through any test that includes logic puzzles and analogies.
Forget spending hundreds of dollars on expensive test preparation materials or tutors. This app uses a proven methodology and delivers results at a fraction of the costs.
● Includes hundreds of logic puzzles and analogies
● The logic puzzles are divided into 12 unique levels so you can focus on developing specific skills at a time
● Tested with mothers, teachers, kids, and toddlers
● Designed for ease of use even for little kids
● Each analogy was carefully chosen and created to teach analytical reasoning skills
● Little Solver turns what could be a tedious activity into a fun and exciting game
● Includes over 600+ tiles that were individually created
● Logic puzzles are broken into 12 levels so you can help your child master one skill at a time
● Detailed performance tracking - after each game enables you to find out exactly how your child did per level. You can also see the all time player stats
● Fun animations and sound effects keep kids engaged
● Little Solver make learning fun. The player starts with three hearts and have to answer questions correctly to stay in the game
● Supports 4 unique learning modes
1) Random game mode - see a random question each time
2) Continuous game mode - advance one level after 2 correct answers
3) Answer all game mode - In this game mode the player has to answer all questions correctly. This way the application focuses automatically on the players weaknesses so that they can develop the core skills they are lacking
4) See all game mode - In this game mode you see each question once. This mode is ideal to assess the players current skill level to identify which level needs the most reinforcement
● This app is FULLY customizable - you can record everything in your own voice!
● Playable both in portrait and landscape mode
● Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
● Multi-language support. You can update all critical audio files so that you child can play the game regardless of their native language
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.0
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 20, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 70.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Innovative Mobile Apps Ltd
- © Alligator Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.