Little Steps to Good Habits - Vol1
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'Little Steps to Good Habits' is a storybook series with adorable characters that help your children learn some of the good and essential habits. If kids got to learn the habits (and they do), this is a good way to do it.
- Four interactive stories with real life scenarios.
- Stories that kids can relate to and learn.
- Parents can record their own voice to narrate or teach.
- Excellent use of colors and illustrations in HD (High Definition).
- 'Read it to Me' feature has voice that can narrate story to kids.
- Nice application for kids, they will love it.
- Story Titles: Help Others, Don't Play Rough, Share With Your Friends, Wash Your Hands.
*Volume 2 with four different stories also available. Volume 2 story titles: Save Money, Don't Litter, Don't Be Greedy, Exercise - Play Outside.
What's New in Version 1.2
Link for Vol 2
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 02, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kalyan Jain
- © RHOVS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.