Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LITTLE THINGS® FOREVER - SEQUEL TO LITTLE THINGS® - IS NOW AVAILABLE!
* iPad App of the Week - 6th August 2010
* Featured in Apple's "Rewind 2010" - best games of the year.
* #2 game in the USA, Canada and the UK
* #1 game in Indonesia, Venezuela, Paraguay and Philipines
* Top 10 game in 40 countries around the world.
* From the creators of the #1 hit Doodle Find!
All the family can enjoy Little Things, the innovative seek and find game. Search colorful collages built from thousands of little things. Randomized searches ensure a different game each time you play.
* A different game each time you play.
* Incredible artwork and beautiful soundtrack.
* Thousands of little things to be found.
* Collect 99 jigsaw pieces and solve puzzles.
* 10 Badges to earn.
* Awesome finding fun for the whole family.
What's New in Version 1.4
* Little Things Forever now available! Added a link to the trailer and the App Store for those wanting even more Little Things to find.
* Name entry field now pops up immediately, no longer have to click on the field to get this to work.
* High resolution icon added.
* Compiled with the latest SDK.
I have had this game on my iPad for several years. It was first loaded by a teen grandchild to "torture" me..and it worked! Great brain exercise, challenging and fun. It was especially exciting when I solved the 25 piece puzzle! The creators, however are really CRUEL & EVIL because they put paper clips in when you're looking for safety pins, striped milk cartons and neckties when you are looking for bowling pins etc. etc. etc. but I love those challenges and often curse them under my breath for their Wicked cleverness....don't think I'll ever tire of it even though I have other favorites like The Room and Chocolate Fix. BTW..The music is WONDERFUL and not annoying so its creator must not be one of the "evil ones" ??? Thanks!
Don't buy this version
It really ticks me off that I bought this just a few days ago only to find out that there is now an updated version of THE EXACT SAME GAME that is not included in the price of this one. What a bad business practice.
Don't waste your money on this, it is only an OK game anyway. You cannot find ANYTHING without zooming, and the zoom level is not controllable. You are either zoomed in or zoomed out, which you have to keep doing over and over as each object is found. This might be fun for very small children, but that is the extent of it.
This version should be free since there is now an update which users who have already paid are not getting. Most apps would put that info in the description and lower the price or make it free a few weeks before ripping off customers, but this one never did that.
This is a great game for any age! I liked earning the badges. Just wish there were more puzzles. It seemed like it was all over too quickly. Would be fun to be able to do the speed rounds against someone else like a two player game. It also would have been good to have a picture of what you were looking for instead of just a word. For example, it took me forever to find the 'tablet' because I was looking for a pad of paper, not a pill. Other than that I thought it was great fun!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 31, 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: KlickTock Pty Ltd
- © 2009-2012 Klicktock Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.