"I have tried them all and this is my and my kids favorite tracing app bar none!"
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over. Little Writer is a tracing app that's done just right. Little Writer is super fun and so easy to use that your kids will think letter tracing is a game vs. a boring chore.
EXCLUSIVE PRO FEATURES
• Support for landscape and portrait mode
• Ability to add custom word categories
• Ability to turn categories ON and OFF via settings page
• Custom ABC phonics category
• Custom "A is for..." category with examples such as "A is for ant."
• Ability to customize tracing paths so if you have a left handed kid or other unique requirements no problem
• Ability to select different fonts so kids learn to write and recognize letters in multiple styles
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE THIS APP
• The app is so easy to use that even toddlers will enjoy playing with
• The app is beautifully designed and just a joy to look at and use
• You can turn individual items ON or OFF and introduce one letter at a time based on the player skills
• You can customize everything - record your own language or add your own words
• Adding pictures and names of family and friends to write is a hit with every child
• The app also includes a collection of basic shapes to draw since handwriting require the same core skills
• The app comes preloaded with dozens of three and four letter words to write
WHY KIDS WILL LOVE IT TOO
• This app is just FUN.
• Tracing the along the lines and collecting all the apples and fishes is a pure joy for every child
• Gorgeous graphics and cute sounds keep kids begging for more
• Kids love hearing everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
• The app is super easy to use for kids of all ages and abilities.
• ABC uppercase letters
• abc lowercase letters
• Numbers 1 to 100 (only 1 to 20 are turned ON by default)
• 20 basic shapes including lines, circles, rectangles and more
• Dozens of 3 and 4 letter words to make practice more enjoyable and interesting
• Ability to add an unlimited number of your own words and pictures for maximum enjoyment and variety
• Trace all setting - when "Trace all" is turned on, users need to trace all letters on one page which makes it more like writing words
• Supports EASY / MED / HARD setting. EASY setting is more forgiving. HARD setting hides dots on tracing path for added difficulty
• 5 unique fonts including Chalkboard, BradleyHand, Futura, Helvetica, and MarkerFelt
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Added support for latest iOS versions
- Added support for latest iOS devices
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot access Pro features after paying
Pro requires a three finger tap to access (a parental gate to prevent little ones from accidentally customizing settings) but I cannot get it to recognize a three finger tap. I’ve tried multiple people tapping on multiple, different iPads. It’s only worked once randomly.
The gesture works fine on my phone. Not sure what is wrong.
Awesome!!!!!! Need I say more???
Awesome!!!! Need I say more? Pro is the way to go. My kid has been using this app for years and it is still able to grow and continue to help.
My letters say A-Z order but are still in a strange order. The rating is low because I’ve emailed multiple times and have never gotten a response. I’m happy with the actual teaching of the letters but have received no response which is really unhelpful and discouraging.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.