littlelf mobile APP provides home users with 360 extraordinary experience as staying home when they are away from home. With the establishment of worldwide stream servers, users can easily feel home on their phone or tablet by watching, listening and talking.
1. Increase the device to add failure 5G description jump
2. Modify the alarm type and sensitivity related settings.
3. Translation adjustment
4. UI page adjustment
5. Improve connection stability;
6. increase the time zone automatic correction function
Ratings and Reviews
Nice but could be better
Just purchased the Littlelf camera to use in my baby’s room and it’s been working well. I think we’ve decided to keep it but there’s a few things that could be better. First, it would be nice if I could adjust the sensitivity to the motion detection. I get alerts all day long and when I look, there’s nothing. Clouds covering the sunlight shining through the window set off the alarm. Second, I’d like to be able to still hear the sound from the monitor even when the app is in the background. Right now if my phone is asleep or I’m not looking at the app, I can’t hear anything. I’d like to be able to use it more as a baby monitor and it’s hard to do when I have to have the app open the whole time. Last, the app sometimes crashes or the camera I’m looking at sometimes closes on its own. This can be a problem because when I’m using it as a baby monitor at night and I wake up to see there’s no video therefore no sound, it’s a little annoying and scary. Other than the things I mentioned, it’s a great camera. Easy to use. Easy to set up. Makes seeing my baby while I’m at work such a treat. Great video. And worth the money for a WiFi camera. Just not sure it’s the best to use as a baby monitor.
Doesn’t Even Work
If I could give zero stars, I would. When I first pulled it out and set it up for a test, it worked fine. It wasn’t an actual real-time video, there was lag and the video and sound was delayed, but that could have been overlooked if it actually continued to work. I unplugged it to mount it onto the wall (not able to be operated by battery, has to be plugged in), and haven’t been able to get it to work since. It would connect and then nothing. Now it isn’t even connecting. What a joke.
- Shenzhen Skyline Investment Cmi Holdings Co.,Ltd
- 71.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008 littlelf
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.