Littlstar is the largest global platform dedicated to immersive virtual and augmented reality content. Discover, search, and share the best content from global brands such as Disney, Sony, ABC, NBC, Fox, Universal, Showtime, A+E Networks, Syfy, Sony, Discovery VR, National Geographic, and more across 11 categories including Travel, Sports, Lifestyle, Animation, Gaming, and Documentaries.
Using both touch panning and the movement of your phone, you can experience 360 video content in the palm of your hand without any VR headset, or pop into VR mode at the touch of a button and slide your phone into tray-based headsets like Google Cardboard.
NEW-Augmented Reality Camera Support (for iPhones 6S and higher)
• Capture and share AR photos to your favorite social media networks or through email, and text message
• Support for 360° panoramic video and VR Cinema
• Categories for easy navigation across interests
• Use touch or gyroscope to control the video
• Stereoscopic mode for Google Cardboard and other tray-based headsets
• Follow your favorite creators, and gain followers yourself
• Create saved collections by ‘starring’ your favorite videos
• Share 360 video to Facebook, Twitter, Email and Text Message
** Please note that if your phone does not have an accelerometer, gyroscope, AND compass, you may experience issues with video playback. AR camera supported on iPhone 6S or higher
Littlestar, Little Star
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Video quality sub-par / account interface broken
For a standalone VR app, video quality is OK”- but nothing spectacular. Videos on Littlestar are a bit blurry in Google Cardboard while other videos off YouTube are crystal clear. Also, you get five videos before its mandatory to create an account- which is fine, if the interface is working. But it’s not. After entering your email address, all you get is a message reading “A valid API key is required to access this endpoint.” .. Developers are asleep at the wheel.
And I am on an iPhone X. Shame, it looks great...
Really needs ability to scan headset qr codes. Proper headset selection prevents headaches and greatly improves image quality.
- Little Star Media, Inc.
- 83.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Little Star Media, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.