Live:Air Action is an iOS video switcher application that turns your live stream into a complete multi-camera production with custom graphics, transitions, animations, and more.
Stream to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Periscope, and any other online video platform at the touch of a button. Switch between up to 6 live video feeds from iOS devices or from cameras connected to Teradek encoders.
Live:Air Action includes almost everything a hardware video switcher has, such as:
- Stream with up to 4 pre-recorded video and 6 live video feeds at the same time
- Support for up to 1440p60
- PiP and Multiviewer functionality
- Integrated audio mixer and graphics editor
- Chroma key compositing
- GIF support
- Built-in and customizable scoreboards and overlays
- Streams to any online video platform
- Instant replay
- Record to the iPad instead of streaming, or do both simultaneously
- Multiple video transitions including dissolve, swipe, and scale
- YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch chat integration
- RTSP remote video ingest
- Task division allows you to separate functions in the app so others in your crew can control them with their own iOS device
- Manual camera control for iOS devices (bitrate, resolution, focus, exposure)
- Facebook login UI
- YouTube login UI
- Fix URL Overlay Link not appearing on the edit menu
Ratings and Reviews
Simply good streaming from an iPad
Paired my iPad Air 2 with 2x Teradek mini Vidius attached to Sony FS5 and x70 via hdmi. Streamed 30 minutes to Facebook no problem. Used built in lower third, it's really easy to use this software. What I like is minimal gear, small footprint with a lot of great features.
Sound quality and disconnects randomly
I use my iPad (2017) and iPhone X together. Love the features but when we tried to stream our church services, the sound quality was not so good. Also, the iPhone randomly quits communicating to the iPad.
I’d love to rate higher as this is exactly what we’re looking for but these issues need to be fixed.
Can you help???
Can’t connect VidiU by IP over network
There’s no way to connect a device by IP in the software like previous versions. Devices will never show up over the network otherwise. I can add them in the VidiU software by IP and they show up fine. Please update to add this option as the software is not usable currently for multiple VidiUs.
- 77.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Teradek
- In-App Purchases
- Source Multi-Selection $9.99
- Third Live Source $9.99
- Streaming Chat $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.