Live:Air Solo is a video switcher and live streaming application for iPhones and iPods. The app allows you to stream to any online video platform and includes a number of powerful features:
Stream in 1080p at bitrates up to 10Mbps.
Stream Labs Integration
Add alerts and pop ups for donations, subscribers, and more right into your stream.
Live Chat for Twitch, Facebook, & YouTube
For a small additional charge, add live chat to your YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch stream.
Add up to 2 graphics layers on top of your stream, including lower thirds, images, and text.
Choose from a variety of different transitions to move between different video feeds and/or pre-recorded videos.
Adjust audio levels from your headphone input, external audio (via Lightning) or internal mic.
Adjust your graphics from within the app.
Manual Camera Control
Manually change the focus and exposure of your iOS camera.
Link your Live:Air Solo device to your Core account for remote monitoring, routing, and multi-platform delivery.
AirPlay / HDMI Output
Use AirPlay to mirror your live feed onto any compatible TV or computer.
LIVE:AIR USER GROUP
Come join our Live:Air Facebook User Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liveair
- Fix streaming to scheduled Facebook pages
- Fix Facebook chats not loading properly
- Fix Twitch UI workflow when selecting a server
- Fix Login flow for Core device browser
Ratings and Reviews
Works well but not for beginners
There are many features that make this valuable for mobile streaming but one thing I hate is that there are so many useless/unnecessary options for your iPhone camera but they DON'T have a mirror/flip option! Additionally the twitch chat feature is pretty useless, it doesn't overlay on your screen in a meaningful way, you have to swipe down losing screen real
Estate to reveal the chat button then tap on the chat button each time there is a new message and when you're in that chat window you can't do anything else. If you close it out you can't see chat. Terrible feature not worth paying for. Scene transitions and overlays are what makes this nice
Please don’t abandon this app!!
This is the ONLY iPhone app that does this to my knowledge. What is “this”? Passing video from iPhone or iPad through the HDMI port in a clean feed. I run the feed through a hardware video switcher. I know Teradek isn’t interested in that for their business purposes but I would pay for an app that does that!
App is acting up on iPhone 8 Plus with iOS 11.2.1. Getting audio feedback with nothing plugged into the iPhone.
Giving 5 stars in gratitude for what this app has meant to me.
The best app for live stream... except
This could be a huge app if people got wind of how it works and what it can do. I would pay $100 for this app easily if they could iron out the bugs (slow processing, won’t broadcast to Facebook) needs better interface, buttons instead of swipes , because it’s to easy to exit the app and mess up your recording) please make those changes.
- 109.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Teradek
- In-App Purchases
- Twitch Live Chat $2.99
- Facebook Live Chat $2.99
- URL Overlay $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.