Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LiveAuctioneers is the most trusted marketplace for storied items. Discover one-of-a-kind antique, collectible, jewelry, furniture, home and fashion treasures from around the world. We have connected over 1 million passionate collectors with 2600+ knowledgeable auctioneers and now it is easier than ever to find the item you love from your mobile device.
How it works:
- Browse or search our huge selection of items
- Easily message auctioneers with questions.
- Place bids before auctions begin or watch auctions when they are live and bid in real-time.
- Visit often as new items and auctions are added daily.
- Browse items by category
- Search for live and upcoming auctions
- View auction descriptions and catalogs
- Register to bid in auctions
- View item images, descriptions, and auctioneer information
- Easily message auctioneers
- Leave a bid on any item before auctions start
- Watch live auctions and bid live in real-time against others
- Save items, and view a list of all of the items you’ve saved
- View a list of all of the auctions you’ve registered for
- View a list of all of the items you’ve left bids on before auctions start
- Search for sold items and access our entire sales database to research sell prices
- Get push notification alerts when items you save or bid on are almost up for auction
“I love using the LiveAuctioneers app, it makes bidding on the go easy and fun. “ -Joe D. Philadelphia, PA
What's New in Version 4.8.9
• Recent Search Terms & Search Suggestions.
We’ve made it easier to find and discover items. Now you can see your recently searched terms as well as get search suggestions as you are typing in the search bar.
• Sort Saved Items by Ending Soon.
Sort by “Ending Soonest” so you can easily find your items that are going up for auction soon.
• See Auction Start Times in Your Time Zone.
All auction start times will automatically display in your time zone.
• Automatic Live Bidding Approvals.
No more continual tapping of the refresh button to see if you’ve been approved to bid. Now as soon as you’re approved during a live auction, you’ll know and can start bidding immediately.
• Navigate Seamlessly.
We’ve tweaked the top navigation design so it’s easier to use and tap on the functions you want.
• Easily Access Catalogs From Items.
We’ve added a “View Catalog” button so you can easily view the entire catalog of the item you’re viewing.
• Larger Photos on iPad.
We’ve adjusted the iPad design so you can see larger photos on catalogs, search results, Saved Items, and Bids.
• Get alerted if you are using an older version of the app.
Always know if you are using the latest and greatest version of the Live Auctions app. If there is an update available, we’ll let you know as soon as you launch the app so you can easily update for the best experience.
As always, we’ve fixed bugs, crashes, and improved the usability of the app to give you the best experience possible.
You can tell LiveAuctioneers put a lot of work into this new update - it works great. I used to have to bid on my computer at home, but now I've been able to win a lot more auctions because I get notifications when new bids are placed. I almost don't want people to find out about the app lol. Definitely worth the download!
Liveauctioneers has such a great opportunity but you can easily tell that they have not invested in app development or testing. Crashes every time you try to enter a live auction so it is impossible to bid on an item. It's a shame and you would think they would understand that auctions take not only auctioneers but also bidders. Could not bid on two items from auctions while on the road. This should be the main use flow and yet it doesn't work. Looking into other collective auction sites and tools.
The WORST Customer Service In the World. possible FRAUD!
I won an auction for a gold coin and paid for it within an hour of the auction closing. Since then three weeks have gone by and all my emails asking for the status of my order have been ignored. They took my money and did not deliver the item I won and paid for. I have now notified Live Auctions today that I consider them to have committed FRAUD and demanded my money back immediately. I will update this review once (and if) they respond.