LiveAuctioneers is the most trusted marketplace for storied items. Discover one-of-a-kind antique, collectible, jewelry, furniture, home and fashion treasures from around the world. We have connected over 1 million passionate collectors with 2600+ knowledgeable auctioneers and now it is easier than ever to find the item you love from your mobile device.
How it works:
- Browse or search our huge selection of items
- Easily message auctioneers with questions.
- Place bids before auctions begin or watch auctions when they are live and bid in real-time.
- Visit often as new items and auctions are added daily.
- Browse items by category
- Search for live and upcoming auctions
- View auction descriptions and catalogs
- Register to bid in auctions
- View item images, descriptions, and auctioneer information
- Easily message auctioneers
- Leave a bid on any item before auctions start
- Watch live auctions and bid live in real-time against others
- Save items, and view a list of all of the items you’ve saved
- View a list of all of the auctions you’ve registered for
- View a list of all of the items you’ve left bids on before auctions start
- Search for sold items and access our entire sales database to research sell prices
- Get push notification alerts when items you save or bid on are almost up for auction
“I love using the LiveAuctioneers app, it makes bidding on the go easy and fun. “ -Joe D. Philadelphia, PA
Allow alpha characters in postal code
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot change saved items
The app has gone downhill. I am no longer able to save or un-save items to my saved items list by tapping the heart icon. When doing this, the heart icon changes color leading you to believe the item was saved. But then when you look at your saved items list, the item was not actually saved at all. Totally frustrating experience.
Also, the app has not been updated to work well on iPhone X, so the entire experience is very amateurish looking on an iPhone X. This cannot help to attract higher quality auction houses to use LiveAuctioneers, I notice more of them are limiting their auctions to Invaluable instead of LiveAuctioneers. Unfortunately the invaluable app is bad also.
You cannot see a list of your won items on the mobile app—you can only see this list on the website.
You cannot save a search or modify your saved searches on the mobile app, only on website.
Clunky and not user friendly
Worse than the online site. Not streamlined. Less info displayed than the online site. I keep getting a white app ghost square flashing in the middle of my screen every 6-10seconds while scrolling through auction items on iPad pro. Would bid on more if app were improved. As another reviewer mentioned, should have consulted and tested with people actually working at auction houses, buyers, sellers etc. Seems like a big endeavor to make this app without enough effort and follow through to make it pleasant to use. Or use at all.
At least there’s a lot of stuff to see...
Mediocre app. It’s slow to load and frequently stalls. It would be great if, when filtering by ‘soonest start date,’ it excluded those items that had already been sold — why do I want those? Or at least allow that as a distinct filter option.
Also would like to see some of the features found on the website, specifically the ability to see if a current bid is the high bid or not.
- 13 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 LiveAuctioneers LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.