Cameleon LIVE now available for iPhone and iPad as a companion for the Mac app, offering streaming to RTMP media servers. Ustream, pandora.tv, afreeca.tv, Twitch, LiveStream, DaCast, JWPlayer, VLC, StreamShark, SmashCast.tv, Periscope/Twitter, Weibo, Brightcove, Adobe Media Server, Wowza, Nginix RTMP/HLS Module, Red5, Codem, ErlyVideo, Flumotion, GMediaServer, MistServer, RubyIZUMI, RTMPlite and more (via RTMP) and to Facebook and YouTube (built-in).
AR (augmented reality) e.g. Animoji, Masks, Filters and other AR effects are disabled in this version, to enable AR, please go to https://app.h7.org/live/upgrade
Use the new Cameleon app to set up your 1080p HD live stream directly to Facebook and YouTube. Cameleon for Facebook is made to connect up to 6 iPhones (iPhone 5 and up) and use your Cameleon for Mac to create a multi-camera live stream directly to Facebook, just like our previous app, Live for YouTube.
If you’re looking for simultaneous livestreaming to Facebook and YouTube at the same time, from the same or multiple devices, simply keep your Live for Facebook app and after your account has the required age, you’ll receive the feature for free. We strongly encourage you to read both YouTube and Facebook networks policies before starting your live broadcast as we’re required to keep very strict rules towards broadcasters using Live for Facebook and Live for YouTube. Go Live! Have Fun! Be Productive! Stay Cool! ;-)
New Release Available!
We have a brand new Live Streaming App and the current version is going to be obsolete. You can install the new app by selecting Upgrade at any time or by going to https://app.h7.org/live/upgrade
• new: Facebook Live / YouTube Live fast-switcher (Pro)
• new: enable/disable Animoji and AR from Live Streaming screen
• new: start app with Live Streaming screen
• new: RTMP live streaming (Wowza, AFMS, etc.)
• new: auto-flip camera when Filters (AR) is turned On
• new: removed initial sign-in, removed alerts and re-authentication, fast switching between social networks, app starts with live streaming screen
• fixed: missing Russian translation
• fixed: missing Chinese texts
• fixed: preventing phone screen from sleeping during live broadcast
• fixed: Google+ URL (plus.google URLs aren't allowed)
• fixed: several live broadcasting and connection issues
• fixed: preventing early connection attempt for YouTube
• fixed: crash when Cellular Data turned Off
• fixed: app crashing after broadcast finished, Facebook (Pro)
• removed: Instant Live from Profile
• updated: live streaming connectors and logic, privacy selectors
• updated: all libraries for added stability, speed and functionality, AR
• changed: start live streaming with AR off by default
• changed: re-enabled AR (Pro)
• changed: enableYouTubeLive gets more feedback and support
• changed: make app “less crowded” after first install
• several changes and enhancements in UI
• other fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Do I have to pay for zoom?
I see a regular and pro version. Can I zoom in the pro? Lol. That’s pretty messed up to make people pay for that feature but okay. Just want an honest answer because pro doesn’t say if that’s offered, another big lol. Otherwise a good app. But maybe be more honest in the description of either paid or non-paid apps.
Developer Response ,
We didn’t state supporting zoom because this feature wasn’t planned until now. For the zoom to make sense, you need at least 720p (more 1080p) and an empty screen so the pinch-to-zoom doesn’t interfere with existing on-screen buttons. Full HD is done, a release around this weekend will bring the clean UI, zoom comes in Q1.
This cant record apps, only camera to make “super fun and wacky videos”
First i want to say, that the new app is designed well and works better then the other live streaming apps.I am always using live broadcasting and this one amazed. Just keep developing guys 👍👍👍
- YATKO LLC
- 131.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Yatko, Kalman Venczel
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free user experience $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.