Live Cams Pro
By Eggman Technologies Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most advanced Foscam and IP camera viewer app on the market, also provides 3000 public webcams and support for hundreds of other IP camera models.
#1 paid app in iTunes in more than 25 countries, including US, Japan, Norway, Greece, Italy, Spain, #4 UK, #6 Canada
2.2 million users, available since February 2009 and proudly made in London, Ontario, Canada
- EVERY Foscam camera model supported (HD (H.264) & MJPEG, including the new Ambarella devices)
- H.264 HD video (main and sub streams)
- 2-way audio (push-to-talk)
- On-camera motion detection
- Motion on/off and IR on/off/auto/schedule quick access icons
- PTZ, presets, cruise paths
- SD card playback for Foscam HD devices
- Advanced camera settings, such as temperature, sound and IO alarms, flip/mirror/brightness, etc
- Audio squelch and alarms
- Background audio and motion detection
- Demo videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/EggmanTechnologies
Hundreds of other popular IP camera brands are also supported in this one app. Feature support varies by model. Examples are Axis, D-Link, TrendNET, Panasonic, Canon, Sony, Toshiba, Wanscam, Dericam, Wansview, EasyN, Y-cam and hundreds more!
Generic Features (all brands/models):
- A/V recording
- Pin code and TouchID support to protect app launch
- Multi camera audio, up to 12 or more at a time!
- Add an unlimited number of cameras, no extra fees
- Backup/restore, wireless data transfer
- iCloud-enabled, transfers changed app settings instantly to other iOS devices with the same iCloud account!
- Thumbnail, map and text-based viewing modes
- Variable # of thumbnails, view up to 24 onscreen at a time
- JPEG, MJPEG, RTSP, MPEG4 and H264 (see our supported device list for compatibility)
- Add cameras to custom groups for easy selection and viewing
- Configure the app to launch with any private or public camera group
- Can connect to desktop software like Blue Iris, webcamXP, NetcamStudio, Security Spy, EvoCam, Zoneminder, Longwatch or even from your mobile devices using camera apps that can stream video
- View your PC/Mac/Linux USB or laptop webcams using desktop software mentioned above and then view with this app
- Includes a built in collection of 3000 public worldwide webcams, realtime video straight from the cameras, many are controllable.
- Public cameras include beaches, resorts, landscapes, traffic, attractions, retail, ski hills, golf courses, airports, animals, restaurants, bars, schools and more. Don't just watch cameras from around the world in real time, move them! Some cameras have motorized pan/tilt/zoom and with this app you can control them from your mobile device.
Add and monitor an unlimited # of your own IP cameras. Camera information is only stored on your device and is not shared or published to any other system. It is not possible to have your camera appear in the public webcam list included in the app unless you specifically request this and contact the authors.
Have you found some public cameras online that aren't in the app? Add them into your personal copy of the app by using the private camera interface and the JPEG, RTSP or MJPEG camera profiles.
*Note: See http://www.eggmantechnologies.com for a list of known supported devices. Contact our support email for compatibility questions on unlisted devices.
Twitter - @eggmantech
Facebook - Eggman Technologies Inc.
Web - http://www.eggmantechnologies.com
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/EggmanTechnologies
What's New in Version 4.4.3
- H.264 support for Sony camera profiles. JPEG and H.264 are now both supported as codecs for these drivers
- H.264 decoder for Tenvis ipRobot3 2013 to provide HD content and faster streams
- IR status detection for devices using Hi3510 chipset (many Dericam, Foscam, Wansview, Digitus, Hootoo, Wanscam, Instar, Tenvis, IPcam Central, Microseven, EasyN and more). You must have appropriate user-level rights to operate the IR or detect current state.
- IR status detection for Dahua and Amcrest
- Hikvision, RTSP and RTSP-related devices fail to utilize remote address when set
- Tenvis ipRobot3 2013 devices failed to connect.
Broken. "Device offline." - update
5/1 - app works now. No complaints when working!
This app used to work just fine, but the latest update 4.3.3 broke functionality with my two FI9821W v2 cameras, as several reviews have already mentioned. It says "Device offline." This is a paid app and should really have better QA from development. It would be nice if the developers provided access to the prior version while the new bugs are worked out. I will be happy to post another review for the next version when this bug is fixed, assuming a reasonable turnaround which has already been over a week.
Update now working!
I am changing my review from 1 star to 4.5 stars. I finally got it to work and it is hands down the best app for many different cams. I have an EasyNp which is a super cam with a lousy app! The only reason for the 4 star and not 5 is the horrible gray background. Bring back black please! This app is awesome otherwise and the features are super including zoom and moving my cam in many directions quickly and smoothly. I also figured out how to port forward and I can see my cam from anywhere on my iPhone.
best app for multiple cameras
I have a collection of 25 cameras over 4 sites, a mix of D-Link and Foscam, some 10 years old, others new. I have tried at least 20 apps. This one is by far the best. I can watch all cameras at the same time, or narrow it down to a specific site or camera. It can display a new Foscam right next to an old D-Link. Developer has been very responsive to requests for help. Highly recommend.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 30, 2016
- Version: 4.4.3
- Size: 32.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Eggman Technologies Inc.
- © 2016 Eggman Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.