Live Cams Pro
By Eggman Technologies Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most advanced Foscam and IP camera viewer app on the market, also provides 3000 public webcams and support for hundreds of other IP camera models.
#1 paid app in iTunes in more than 25 countries, including US, Japan, Norway, Greece, Italy, Spain, #4 UK, #6 Canada
2.2 million users, available since February 2009 and proudly made in London, Ontario, Canada
- EVERY Foscam camera model supported (HD (H.264) & MJPEG, including the new Ambarella devices)
- H.264 HD video (main and sub streams)
- 2-way audio (push-to-talk)
- On-camera motion detection
- Motion on/off and IR on/off/auto/schedule quick access icons
- PTZ, presets, cruise paths
- SD card playback for Foscam HD devices
- Advanced camera settings, such as temperature, sound and IO alarms, flip/mirror/brightness, etc
- Audio squelch and alarms
- Background audio and motion detection
- Demo videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/EggmanTechnologies
Hundreds of other popular IP camera brands are also supported in this one app. Feature support varies by model. Examples are Axis, D-Link, TrendNET, Panasonic, Canon, Sony, Toshiba, Wanscam, Dericam, Wansview, EasyN, Y-cam and hundreds more!
Generic Features (all brands/models):
- A/V recording
- Pin code and TouchID support to protect app launch
- Multi camera audio, up to 12 or more at a time!
- Add an unlimited number of cameras, no extra fees
- Backup/restore, wireless data transfer
- iCloud-enabled, transfers changed app settings instantly to other iOS devices with the same iCloud account!
- Thumbnail, map and text-based viewing modes
- Variable # of thumbnails, view up to 24 onscreen at a time
- JPEG, MJPEG, RTSP, MPEG4 and H264 (see our supported device list for compatibility)
- Add cameras to custom groups for easy selection and viewing
- Configure the app to launch with any private or public camera group
- Can connect to desktop software like Blue Iris, webcamXP, NetcamStudio, Security Spy, EvoCam, Zoneminder, Longwatch or even from your mobile devices using camera apps that can stream video
- View your PC/Mac/Linux USB or laptop webcams using desktop software mentioned above and then view with this app
- Includes a built in collection of 3000 public worldwide webcams, realtime video straight from the cameras, many are controllable.
- Public cameras include beaches, resorts, landscapes, traffic, attractions, retail, ski hills, golf courses, airports, animals, restaurants, bars, schools and more. Don't just watch cameras from around the world in real time, move them! Some cameras have motorized pan/tilt/zoom and with this app you can control them from your mobile device.
Also available on other platforms as "myLiveCams Free" (private IP cameras only, no public webcams)
Add and monitor an unlimited # of your own IP cameras. Camera information is only stored on your device and is not shared or published to any other system. It is not possible to have your camera appear in the public webcam list included in the app unless you specifically request this and contact the authors.
Have you found some public cameras online that aren't in the app? Add them into your personal copy of the app by using the private camera interface and the JPEG, RTSP or MJPEG camera profiles.
*Note: See http://www.eggmantechnologies.com for a list of known supported devices. Contact our support email for compatibility questions on unlisted devices.
Twitter - @eggmantech
Facebook - Eggman Technologies Inc.
Web - http://www.eggmantechnologies.com
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/EggmanTechnologies
What's New in Version 4.3.4
Foscam's SDK has been removed from our application, along with P2P support. We now use our original driver that was in the app prior to v4.3
A new SD card playback screen is under development. Foscam's SDK did not support proper playback and we are creating a workaround now that we have restored our old driver. We hope to have it available in v4.3.5
Numerous UI and driver issues resolved.
We have slightly modified the add/edit camera screen to highlight the network settings. In the future we will show two sets of this information so that you can add both local and remote addresses in a single camera record.
This app is the best out there
I have had a lot of camera viewing app this one is the best out there. It allows you to have more control over you cameras then all the others. It's the best and I use it several times a day.
This app delivers so much functionality!
Not only is the app itself superb. The developer makes frequent updates for new devices, features, and a healthy dose of fixes and enhancements. If you have IP cameras then THIS is the app I recommend every time.
Crashing again after driver change
Again normally love this app, use it to monitor the nursery. Was working great after they went back to the Foscam driver, but with the update this week they removed the Foscam driver...now it's crashing again. Can't you just make this work and leave it alone? Time to start looking for a new app as this is junk with all the unstable changes.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 21, 2015
- Version: 4.3.4
- Size: 30.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Eggman Technologies Inc.
- © 2015 Eggman Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.