Live Cams Pro
By Eggman Technologies Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The most advanced Foscam and IP camera viewer app on the market, also provides 3000 public webcams and support for hundreds of other IP camera models.
#1 paid app in iTunes in more than 25 countries, including US, Japan, Norway, Greece, Italy, Spain, #4 UK, #6 Canada
2.2 million users, available since February 2009 and proudly made in London, Ontario, Canada
- EVERY Foscam camera model supported (HD (H.264) & MJPEG, including the new Ambarella devices)
- H.264 HD video (main and sub streams)
- 2-way audio (push-to-talk)
- On-camera motion detection
- Motion on/off and IR on/off/auto/schedule quick access icons
- PTZ, presets, cruise paths
- SD card playback for Foscam HD devices
- Advanced camera settings, such as temperature, sound and IO alarms, flip/mirror/brightness, etc
- Audio squelch and alarms
- Background audio and motion detection
- Demo videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/EggmanTechnologies
Hundreds of other popular IP camera brands are also supported in this one app. Feature support varies by model. Examples are Axis, D-Link, TrendNET, Panasonic, Canon, Sony, Toshiba, Wanscam, Dericam, Wansview, EasyN, Y-cam and hundreds more!
Generic Features (all brands/models):
- A/V recording
- Pin code and TouchID support to protect app launch
- Multi camera audio, up to 12 or more at a time!
- Add an unlimited number of cameras, no extra fees
- Backup/restore, wireless data transfer
- iCloud-enabled, transfers changed app settings instantly to other iOS devices with the same iCloud account!
- Thumbnail, map and text-based viewing modes
- Variable # of thumbnails, view up to 24 onscreen at a time
- JPEG, MJPEG, RTSP, MPEG4 and H264 (see our supported device list for compatibility)
- Add cameras to custom groups for easy selection and viewing
- Configure the app to launch with any private or public camera group
- Can connect to desktop software like Blue Iris, webcamXP, NetcamStudio, Security Spy, EvoCam, Zoneminder, Longwatch or even from your mobile devices using camera apps that can stream video
- View your PC/Mac/Linux USB or laptop webcams using desktop software mentioned above and then view with this app
- Includes a built in collection of 3000 public worldwide webcams, realtime video straight from the cameras, many are controllable.
- Public cameras include beaches, resorts, landscapes, traffic, attractions, retail, ski hills, golf courses, airports, animals, restaurants, bars, schools and more. Don't just watch cameras from around the world in real time, move them! Some cameras have motorized pan/tilt/zoom and with this app you can control them from your mobile device.
Add and monitor an unlimited # of your own IP cameras. Camera information is only stored on your device and is not shared or published to any other system. It is not possible to have your camera appear in the public webcam list included in the app unless you specifically request this and contact the authors.
Have you found some public cameras online that aren't in the app? Add them into your personal copy of the app by using the private camera interface and the JPEG, RTSP or MJPEG camera profiles.
*Note: See http://www.eggmantechnologies.com for a list of known supported devices. Contact our support email for compatibility questions on unlisted devices.
Twitter - @eggmantech
Facebook - Eggman Technologies Inc.
Web - http://www.eggmantechnologies.com
Email - email@example.com
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/EggmanTechnologies
What's New in Version 4.5.6
Restored Amcrest RTSP port and protocol options to fix issues with HTTPS. Video was failing to connect because our decoder could not process RTSP over SSL.
ONVIF drivers will be arriving in the next app release (5.0). Beta testing begins on Jan 29th.
Problem going from 4G & wifi vice versa
Upon opening the app, it has trouble of identity the device is on 4G or wifi. For example, the last time I used the app was at home thus it was connected thru the home wifi. After leaving the house, I turned off the wifi, closed the app. After arriving at a place outside of the house, the device is on 4G, opened the app, then some of the devices failed to connect because it was still trying to connect using local Ip address. I have 4 cameras setup. Whats interesting is that not all the cameras has the problem, only 1 or 2 of them have the problem.
Delete/ re-install seems to have fixed.
Update 2: not fixed. Problem still exists.
Update: Delete/ re-install seems to have fixed.
Everything was running great on the previous version with my foscam c1 cameras After the most recent update it keeps saying "device offline" if I view a particular camera in full screen and then close the app, when I re-open the app, only that camera shows "device offline" if I completely shut down the app and re-open, that camera will work again until I view it full screen then close the app again. Frustrating!
I have this installed on a couple Ipads throughout my house in order to monitor my cameras. I notice on a first gen Ipad, the app crashes very frequently (more than twice an hour) where my later gen Ipads will sometimes stay up for a day or so, and then the app will crash. I was trying to use this product to continually monitor cams, but I've found other solutions. Great app for viewing cameras occasionally, but don't rely on it to stay loaded for long.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 24, 2017
- Version: 4.5.6
- Size: 40.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Eggman Technologies Inc.
- © 2016 Eggman Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.