Live Cams Pro - Multi IP Camera Viewer
By Eggman Technologies Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The original IP/webcam camera viewer in iTunes, #1 paid app in the entire app store before Angry Birds (US/Japan, #6 overall in UK). We have over 2 million users!
**Foscam Recommended, featured as the mobile solution in their YouTube ads
Don't fall for tricks by other developers who use the Foscam name in their app name. We partner with Foscam to provide the most extensive coverage available.
- H.264 (HD) video and two-way audio for the latest Foscam models like 9821 V1/V2, 9826, 9831, etc.
- Every model in the Foscam lineup is supported
- HARDWARE motion detection for Foscam 89xx series, 98xx series
- SD Card recorded event playback for Foscam 98xx series. The ONLY mobile app that can do this so far!
- Audio/video recording (most models)
- Audio histogram with squelch and alarm settings for use as baby/pet monitor
- Hundreds of other popular brands also supported in the same app!
- Supports 32/64 bit iOS7, 6.x and 5.1, retina and non-retina devices
- Buy one copy and install it on as many iOS devices as you own (use same iTunes account on all devices)
- Thumbnail, map and text-based viewing modes
- Variable # of thumbnails, view from 1-18 onscreen at a time
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom and presets for most IP camera devices
- JPEG, MJPEG, MPEG4 and H264 (see our supported device list for compatibility)
- RTSP video/audio using generic driver, just provide a url
- Save snapshots to photos app
- 1 or 2 way audio for most private IP camera models
- Audio can be configured to run in the background when app is closed
- Optimized for iPhone 5 and iPad screens with custom options and controls on each
- Advanced camera settings such as motion or IR on/off, brightness/contrast/exposure
- Flip or mirror the images, invert PTZ controls as needed based on camera mount
- Add cameras to custom groups for easy selection and viewing
- Configure the app to launch with any private or public camera group
- Connect and view cameras from desktop software like Blue Iris, webcamXP, NetcamStudio, Security Spy, EvoCam, Zoneminder, Longwatch or even from your mobile devices using camera apps that can stream video
- View your PC/Mac/Linux USB or laptop webcams using desktop software mentioned above and then view with this app
- For fun we include a built in collection of 4000+ public worldwide webcams, realtime video straight from the cameras, many are controllable
- Public cameras include beaches, resorts, landscapes, traffic, attractions, retail, ski hills, golf courses, airports, animals, restaurants, bars, schools and more. Don't just watch cameras from around the world in real time, move them! Some cameras have motorized pan/tilt/zoom and with this app you can control them from your mobile device.
The top-rated iOS app for webcams and IP surveillance, available since February 2009.
Also available on other platforms as "myLiveCams" (private IP cameras only, no public webcams)
Add and monitor an unlimited # of your own IP cameras. Camera information is only stored on your device and is not shared or published to any other system. It is not possible to have your camera appear in the public webcam list included in the app unless you specifically request this and contact the authors.
Native AUDIO for many IP camera models from:
Activa, Advance, Airlink, Apexis, Axis, Compro, D-Link, Dericam, EasyN, EasySE,
Foscam, Heden, Hootoo, Instar, Linksys, Loftek, Panasonic, Sanyo, Sparklan, Sony, Tenvis, TRENDnet, Xanboo, Y-Cam, Wansview, and more.
Have you found some public cameras online that aren't in the app? Add them into your personal copy of the app by using the private camera interface and the JPEG or MJPEG camera profiles.
*Note: See http://www.eggmantechnologies.com for a list of known supported devices. Contact our support email for compatibility questions on unlisted devices.
Twitter - @eggmantech
Facebook - Eggman Technologies Inc.
Web - http://www.eggmantechnologies.com/livecamspro
Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.9.2
Critical bug fix for data loss in 3.9.1
We apologize for the error in v3.9.1 which caused loss of camera data. It has been corrected and we are working on a backup/restore option for v4.0 to allow for external backups of the data. You will need to re-enter your cameras if they were lost due to a 3.9.1 update or you can import them from another iOS device if you have one which was not affected.
For a list of known issues with this 3.9.2 release, please visit:
Great solution for home
I needed something that could connect my mobile to my foscam PT cameras at home. This works like a charm, supports all camera features, works over a VPN.
It supports two way audio, so it's great to tell the kids to get back to sleep from
Updated from 3.9.0
First of all, the auto update from ios 7.1 updated my 3.9.0 to 3.9.1 which completed erased my cameras and their settings. Then 3.9.2 came out and although I am able to restore the cameras from another unit, they are extremely slow. I know it's the updated 3.9.2 that's having the problem because I still have 3.9.0 on other units. I have been a long time user of this app and I hope the developer fixes the problem soon.
This app delivers so much functionality!
Not only is the app itself superb. The developer makes frequent updates for new devices, features, and a healthy dose of fixes and enhancements. If you have IP cameras then THIS is the app I recommend every time.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 14, 2014
- Version: 3.9.2
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Eggman Technologies Inc.
- © 2013 Eggman Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.