Live in Five
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"Live In Five" app for iOS turns your smart phone into a live broadcaster
What if you can broadcast your life at any time to share special moments in real-time? Live streaming is a new way to instantly share and preserve those significant moments.
Download the free app ""Live In Five"" for iOS, and turn your smart phone camera into a live broadcaster. Simply click the ""Live Stream"" button to start broadcasting via YouTube.
- Click and Stream
- Supports both vertical and horizontal mode of operation
- Unlimited live stream time
[Live transmission applicable scene]
- Important events: Wedding / Baby’s First Step / Graduation / Birthdays
- Indoor/ Outdoor Activities: Reunions / Family Trip / Travels
- Hobbies: Cooking manual/Learning new skills/DIY tutorial
* Users will be required to log in Google account for the first use, and to enter https://www.youtube.com/features to activate LIVE STREAM function.
Portrait mode only?
I was able to stream using iPhone 6 plus. I can only broadcast live on portrait mode.
I like the idea, but I can never successfully log in, I keep getting "Cannot connect to Google Play Service".
I want the screen recorder live
Add the live screen recorder for iOS
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: Oct 10, 2015
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 82.7 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Russian, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: AVerMedia Technologies, Inc
- © 2015 AVerMedia Technoogies Inc.Copyright
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.