Live Nation - Tickets, Presales & Event Info
By Live Nation Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Live Nation App puts the fan experience first, and brings you the ultimate concert experience.
As always, the app brings you the best in finding concerts:
• Hot featured tours +1000s of concert listings
• Alerts based on your favorite artists & venues
• Exclusive early access - no pre-sale passwords needed!
• In-venue upgrades and special offers
Now, it’s even better. The Live Nation App now allows you to:
• Order food & drinks from your seat, get it delivered and pay with your phone! *
• Pre-order Picnic Baskets or order for Intermission *
• Mobile entry: Your phone is your ticket! *
• Get seat upgrades and VIP access
• Buy, sell and transfer Ticketmaster-verified tickets
• Up-to-date concert info, including past set lists
That’s right! Tickets, food, drinks, upgrades – all from one app. So you can skip the lines and enjoy every minute of the concert, without any hassle.
* Available at eligible venues.
What's New in Version 4.61
- Bug Fixes
This app is beyond frustrating. How are we supposed to purchase tickets and compete with professional ticket scalpers when we can't even log on? Stupid robot checks barely work-- I'm tired of clicking on street signs, store fronts, and mountains! App crashes every time I try to purchase order, or I can't get back on. Thank you developers and servers for wasting my time. Huge middle finger to whoever created this app. And yeah, someone at Ticketmaster/Live Nation needs to get fired.
Junk. Download Ticketmaster app instead.
This app is absolute garbage. I have tickets to 6 upcoming shows and I can't see any of them in my account. Luckily the Ticketmaster app works for all tickets whether I bought them from Ticketmaster or Live Nation. You'd think that with Live Nation's insane "convenience" fees they could spend a few bucks and make an app that works.
Will not save any artists to my favorites and for some reason has my maiden name saved as my current name even though I've been married for 15 years and it's not even listed in my profile. Lord help me if I can't get my tickets at the event because it screwed up my name!