Live Nation At The Concert – Tickets & Presale Access for Upcoming Concerts & Live Music Events
By Live Nation Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Live Nation App puts the fan experience first, and brings you the ultimate concert experience.
As always, the app brings you the best in finding concerts:
• Hot featured tours +1000s of concert listings
• Alerts based on your favorite artists & venues
• Exclusive early access - no pre-sale passwords needed!
• In-venue upgrades and special offers
Now, it’s even better. The Live Nation App now allows you to:
• Order food & drinks from your seat, get it delivered and pay with your phone! *
• Pre-order Picnic Baskets or order for Intermission *
• Mobile entry: Your phone is your ticket! *
• Get seat upgrades and VIP access
• Buy, sell and transfer Ticketmaster-verified tickets
• Up-to-date concert info, including past set lists
That’s right! Tickets, food, drinks, upgrades – all from one app. So you can skip the lines and enjoy every minute of the concert, without any hassle.
* Available at eligible venues.
What's New in Version 4.0
The Live Nation app gives you the ultimate concert experience, before and at the show.
New in-venue features make your concert-going experience better:
• Pre-order Picnic Baskets, or order for Intermission *
• Order Express Pickup to skip the lines *
• Get your order delivered to your seat *
• Pay with your phone - no cash needed! *
• Get seat upgrades and VIP access
* New features available at select Live Nation venues across the country; more eligible venues rolling out soon.
This app is so bad!
Wow, everyone is right, the latest update has rendered this app utterly useless. The previous version's functionality was average at best but, like everyone else said, at least you could search through upcoming shows nearby. I have bought so many tickets through Live Nation just by being in random cities and pulling up the app to see who is playing nearby. How am I supposed to search specific venues in unfamiliar cities or a specific band whose tour I may be completely unfamiliar with? That's the whole point, show me who's playing where and I'll buy the tickets. Don't make me guess where shows might be or where bands might be during any given month. And a "food order" section? Really? Like the person before me said, you think I'm gonna order food through this app when I can no longer even find concert tickets to purchase on this app...I don't think so. Once I attend the last of my shows whose etickets are currently on this app, I'll just delete the app and use stubhub if nothing has improved.
Why all the bad reviews?
Granted, I have only just downloaded the app and used it once, but it worked just fine. I did get the failure to process message like others have mentioned, but if you wait a bit for the spinning wheel that message does go away. I received a prompt email that my order was processed. The whole process - from downloading the app to finalizing the purchase - took less than 5 minutes. Adding the benefit of pre-sale accessibility, this app was a total win in my book.
FIRE whoever approved this
you used to be able to see all the shows playing in your area and then you would be able to order tickets based on what you were interested in.
with this latest disaster of an update you can see nothing unless you know ahead of time what you're looking for.
I have bought tickets many many times just from scrolling through the list of what's in my area. Since there is no listing of what's in my area now... guess what idiots... you are losing money everyday you allow this horrific update to continue.
it's amazing how you can have a business that makes hundreds of millions of dollars with hundreds if not thousands of employees and they don't seem to understand basic common sense.
textbook example of destroying your own revenue
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 30, 2016
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 57.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Live Nation Worldwide, Inc.
- © 2010-16 Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.