Survivor, we’re glad you’re not dead! The apocalypse came when we least expected it, survivor, all we’re left with is brutal survival… The virus outbreak wiped out almost the entire population leaving behind nothing but dead wasteland where each survivor is forced to fight for survival against zombies. The biological weapon killed billions and turned others into dead zombies. But you are not the only survivor! Some people are also fighting for survival against dead. We’re already spread too thin in this apocalypse to help you, but we’ll give you knowledge vital to survive in the dead wasteland. The fight for your survival will be brutal. Survive, explore and pass your post apocalypse survival story from one survivor to another! Take this survival protocol, may the apocalypse spare you!
- Every survivor must rely on himself in the apocalypse! Evolve yourself, evolve in building, evolve in crafting, evolve in using armor and weapon, evolve in killing dead zombies. Each day you survive dead zombies in the dead wasteland of the apocalypse makes you smarter, each mile you outrun dead zombies makes you faster, each head you smash to pieces makes you stronger, survivor. Evolve, craft, build, explore, gather resources – learn to survive, fight for your survival! You must evolve to survive among the zombies!
- Even the best survivor will become dead surrounded by the apocalypse zombies without a proper weapon and armor. Each time you evolve you’ll unlock more blueprints for crafting new weapon and armor. Find what suits your survival best – punch zombies, cut zombies, pierce zombies, smash zombies, shoot zombies, set zombies on fire, blow zombies up! Make the almost dead zombies even deader and survive. Crafting and building are your main resources for survival in this harsh apocalypse!
- No matter how effective you are with your weapon, survivor, or how hard your armor is you’ll still need to rest to survive the apocalypse. The dead apocalypse wasteland is a harsh place for survival, so start building your own shelter against zombies! Building walls and upgrading them, building traps, crafting unpickable locks – all is helpful to protect you from the dead zombies. Start building your shelter to keep you safe from zombies in the apocalypse. Survive the day in dead wasteland, survive the night in a comfy bed.
- You need resources for building your shelter and crafting weapon and armor to survive. Explore and scavenge the dead wasteland to gather everything you can, survivor. All resources are vital for your survival against zombies! You’ll need them for building, crafting and upgrading. Zombies will try to destroy your shelter and turn one more breathing survivor into a dead survivor. Don’t wait, survivor, explore and scavenge the dead wasteland! Survive!
- Be careful! The world is now a harsh dead wasteland full of dangerous dead zombies. Zombies lost their intelligence but gained in strength, speed and ferocity. They WILL try to end your survival and you WILL have to evolve and fight them to survive. Upgrade your weapons and armor, survivor, start crafting the best equipment and be ready to explore and fight for your survival in the apocalypse .
- Many people we getting ready for an apocalypse to come, too bad most of them turned into zombies in the end. But they left behind the dead wasteland full of places to explore and get unique resources. Survive and look for abandoned labs, military bases, bunkers. Explore them before any other survivor beats you to it. If he does, you can always search for his shelter and rob him of his means for survival… Break down the shelter and dead zombies will do the rest.
- Immerse yourself in this dead wasteland of the apocalypse, complete quests and get unique rewards. Make everything and anything to survive!
- Meet new localization in a large number of languages
- beware, visitors will come to you from other locations
- push notifications fixes are included
- some localization bugs are fixed
- some main character animations are fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Im gona say ehh
Its got its ups and a lot of downs. Graphics are not that great the character movement is blocky. The deer are bigger and scarier looking than almost every enemy ive encountered so far. The enemy sees you before you are anywhere near it and if you are spotted by anything zombie or animal you can no longer crouch. I think there is potential but there is alot of work to do to make it even a 3 star game (i was being generous). Im sure there will be updates and my recommendation to the developers would be to work on the graphics and overall game play and fast. It looks like it was slapped together in a hurry just to get it out.
Id recommend everyone check it out. Its free and it might be interesting to you. Plus you dont have to sit on it for hours you can do what you want in the area you are in click to go to the next area and put your device down for 20-30 minutes while your character is traveling there. In the end if you dont like it you can always delete it and check something else out.
Hi and thanks for the high rating!
Our team is constantly working on improvements and new mechanics of the game. It is expected to introduce new functionality, quests and much more.
I love this game it’s my first time playing something like Minecraft looking graphics I have a lot of other games that involve zombies shooting games and stuff like that but so far the last 15 minutes I’ve enjoyed this game the only problem I’m having early is not having enough space to have a lot of inventory in the backpack there’s like only like what 8 slots be nice if we could have a lot more room in the backpack I love how everything sees you before you have time to get ready it brings the game to life the other guy was complaining about the deer is bigger than any enemies ummmmmm dude please it’s a app it’s a phone game ding dong what’d you expect the zombies to be the size of King Kong or a T. rex I love this game 5 stars from me I even rated you guys I hope we get a update soon
Hi Masen390 and thanks for the high rating!
Our team is constantly working on improvements and new mechanics of the game. It is expected to introduce new functionality, quests and much more. You can share your impressions, ideas on the Facebook page
Hit or Miss, but still fun to play
The game itself has some hit or miss aspects, but overall is still fun to play if you’ve got time to kill or you’re like me and enjoy survival/gather RPG games.
The graphics are nice looking and the colors are vibrant for a free App game. Lots to do which is expected from a game like this, but it just feels like a blatant rip off of Last Day on Earth, so nothing really all that special here. The character moves awkwardly and looks ridiculous when stopping. The character is too big and awkward. I’m sure the game designers are still hard at work on the game though so I’m refraining from being too judgmental. But, sadly there just isn’t much that makes it worth playing over Last Day on Earth (which is light years better).
Note to the designers: Keep up the good work but try something different. No need to copy others.
Thank you for your feedback!
We're sorry to hear that you didn't like Live Or Die. Despite the fact that our game is not unique in terms of genre (survival games are pretty popular right now), we can assure you that we are not copying any other game. Right now our team is working tirelessly on expanding existing mechanics and fixing bugs, and we sincerely hope that you will change your mind about our game in the upcoming weeks, with the new features we're going to introduce, such as quests, storyline, NPCs, radiation, PvP, etc.
If you have any suggestions or want to ask additional questions about the game, feel free to contact us on our official Facebook page.
- PRIDEGAMESSTUDIO OU
- 211.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Chamorro, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © PRIDEGAMESSTUDIO OU
- In-App Purchases
- Second chance $0.99
- Unbreakable $2.99
- 50 coins $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.