Hey! Hey, wake up, survivor! Good, you’re alive, we’re glad you’ve made it! Take a breath while we get you up to speed. The apocalypse came when we least expected it and the world as we know it came to an end in mere days… That cursed virus outbreak wiped out almost the entire population leaving behind nothing but post apocalyptic wasteland filled with dangers previously unknown to humanity. The virus killed billions and those who weren’t so lucky turned into the horrifying walking dead – zombies, monsters, mutants. Don’t panic, you are not the last survivor! Our agency did come across other people fighting for their survival every day. Look, we can’t help you with much, we’re already spread too thin, but we will give you knowledge vital to survive. The fight for your survival will be brutal but, hey, if you do survive, you’ll have a million of post apocalypse action stories to pass on to your children! Take this protocol and good luck!
- Every survivor must rely on himself above all so start training! Evolve yourself to the max of your abilities, evolve in building, crafting, using armor and weapons and of course evolve in killing zombies, mutants and bloodthirsty monsters. Each day you survive in the open world makes you smarter, each mile you outrun your own death makes you faster, each head you smash to pieces makes you stronger. Evolve, craft, build – learn to survive at any cost, fight for your survival against all odds!
- Even the strongest survivor will die without a proper weapon and armor. Each time you evolve to the next level you’ll unlock more blueprints for crafting. Make the best of them! Find what suits you best – a fast knife to pierce the zombies, a heavy hammer to smash mutants or a loud but effective gun to make the walking dead even deader. Crafting and building are your main means of survival in this harsh apocalypse!
- Remember survivor, no matter how effective you are with your weapon or how hard your armor is you’ll still need to rest to survive this apocalypse. The open world of post apocalyptic wasteland is a very dangerous place, so build your own shelter! Building walls and upgrading them, setting up traps, crafting unpickable locks for doors – do everything to protect yourself from zombies, monsters and mutants. Upgrade your shelter to keep you safe from the walking dead. Survive the day in post apocalyptic wasteland, survive the night in a comfy bed.
- You might have blueprints for building a nuclear station, but not enough resources for building even a creaky barn. Explore and scavenge the open world of wasteland to gather everything you can. Resources are vital for your survival! You’ll need them for building, crafting and upgrading. Zombies, mutants and monsters won’t hesitate before trying to destroy your shelter and turn one more survivor into a walking dead. Don’t wait – explore and scavenge the open world!
- Be careful! The world has changed, it is now a harsh wasteland full of dangerous walking dead. Zombies, mutants and monsters definitely lost in intelligence but gained in strength, speed and ferocity. They WILL try to kill you at every turn, and you WILL have to fight them to survive. Upgrade your weapons and armor, start crafting the best equipment you can and be ready to explore and fight for your survival.
- Many people we getting ready for an apocalypse to come, too bad they were not ready enough. Fortunately for you they left behind many places of interest to scavenge and get unique resources. Look for abandoned labs, military bases, bunkers and loot them before other survivors beat you to it. If they do, however, you can always search for their shelter and rob them of their means for survival… Keep in mind though that trespassers won’t be treated kindly.
- Immerse yourself in this post apocalyptic open world by completing quests and getting unique rewards. Make everything and anything to survive and tell your story!
1. Added improved melting plant with new recipes
2. Added new tree types and resources
3. Added story line
4. "Sort" and "Pull out all" buttons added in boxes UI (players request)
5. Now gasoline could be obtained at Oilman campus
6. Radar Station Center, Graveyard, Oilman campus have a reset timer now
Ratings and Reviews
A good game overall
I’ve played last day on earth survival, so ultimately this game is nothing new. However, I can say that I am loving the new map, the fighting, the crafting layout and the sound effects! It’s took a while for this game to start for me only because it continues to tell me that I needed to check my Internet connection. I resolved that issue by disabling my celular data to this particular app, and then enabling it.
The concept of this game is great and everything but you will never get farther or anywhere cause those monster will kill you right away like I still haven’t being able to build or don’t got any weapon cause once you got kill you loose everything and if you don’t loose is that you have to run cause this monster are all running behind you
Don’t seam like a bad game. Unfortunately if you die you lose everything you have unless you want to spend money you end up losing all your weapons and you have found and it’s virtually impossible to continue without them. The game seams like it could be interesting but could definitely be improved with the losing all your items.
- PRIDEGAMESSTUDIO OU
- 254.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chamorro, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © PRIDEGAMESSTUDIO OU
- In-App Purchases
- Second chance $1.99
- Military Backpack $1.99
- Survivor's pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.