Hey! Hey, wake up, survivor! Good, you’re alive, we’re glad you’ve made it! Take a breath while we get you up to speed. The apocalypse came when we least expected it and the world as we know it came to an end in mere days… That cursed virus outbreak wiped out almost the entire population leaving behind nothing but post apocalyptic wasteland filled with dangers previously unknown to humanity. The virus killed billions and those who weren’t so lucky turned into the horrifying walking dead – zombies, monsters, mutants. Don’t panic, you are not the last survivor! Our agency did come across other people fighting for their survival every day. Look, we can’t help you with much, we’re already spread too thin, but we will give you knowledge vital to survive. The fight for your survival will be brutal but, hey, if you do survive, you’ll have a million of post apocalypse action stories to pass on to your children! Take this protocol and good luck!
- Every survivor must rely on himself above all so start training! Evolve yourself to the max of your abilities, evolve in building, crafting, using armor and weapons and of course evolve in killing zombies, mutants and bloodthirsty monsters. Each day you survive in the open world makes you smarter, each mile you outrun your own death makes you faster, each head you smash to pieces makes you stronger. Evolve, craft, build – learn to survive at any cost, fight for your survival against all odds!
- Even the strongest survivor will die without a proper weapon and armor. Each time you evolve to the next level you’ll unlock more blueprints for crafting. Make the best of them! Find what suits you best – a fast knife to pierce the zombies, a heavy hammer to smash mutants or a loud but effective gun to make the walking dead even deader. Crafting and building are your main means of survival in this harsh apocalypse!
- Remember survivor, no matter how effective you are with your weapon or how hard your armor is you’ll still need to rest to survive this apocalypse. The open world of post apocalyptic wasteland is a very dangerous place, so build your own shelter! Building walls and upgrading them, setting up traps, crafting unpickable locks for doors – do everything to protect yourself from zombies, monsters and mutants. Upgrade your shelter to keep you safe from the walking dead. Survive the day in post apocalyptic wasteland, survive the night in a comfy bed.
- You might have blueprints for building a nuclear station, but not enough resources for building even a creaky barn. Explore and scavenge the open world of wasteland to gather everything you can. Resources are vital for your survival! You’ll need them for building, crafting and upgrading. Zombies, mutants and monsters won’t hesitate before trying to destroy your shelter and turn one more survivor into a walking dead. Don’t wait – explore and scavenge the open world!
- Be careful! The world has changed, it is now a harsh wasteland full of dangerous walking dead. Zombies, mutants and monsters definitely lost in intelligence but gained in strength, speed and ferocity. They WILL try to kill you at every turn, and you WILL have to fight them to survive. Upgrade your weapons and armor, start crafting the best equipment you can and be ready to explore and fight for your survival.
- Many people we getting ready for an apocalypse to come, too bad they were not ready enough. Fortunately for you they left behind many places of interest to scavenge and get unique resources. Look for abandoned labs, military bases, bunkers and loot them before other survivors beat you to it. If they do, however, you can always search for their shelter and rob them of their means for survival… Keep in mind though that trespassers won’t be treated kindly.
- Immerse yourself in this post apocalyptic open world by completing quests and getting unique rewards. Make everything and anything to survive and tell your story!
- Fixed bug with chopper.
- Fixed a bug with bunker doors opening.
Ratings and Reviews
Last Day to Survive Copy Cat
This game is 99% Last Day on Earth franchise? It’s the same boring taking forever to get from point A to B on the world map. It’s the same boring cannot stand still or you’ll die from hunger and thirst. It’s the same boring your items will break in a few swings and rare parts are close to impossible to come by. The actions and movement are not even as smooth as “Last Day on Earth.” When you actually spend real cash for items hoping for those rare parts, you get the same item you can just gather out in the normal map.....I’m sick of this scam.
If you’re into that kind of game, download it. Otherwise, there are more enjoyable titles out there that are similar, but way better, such as “Prey Day,” and “Saga of Survival,” where you won’t die of hunger and thirst when you stand still. I can play that game in bed and fall as sleep. My character will still be alive and not finding myself back at base and lose my loot in the morning when I wake up. Getting from point A to B on the world map only takes seconds not 30+ minutes. You can play the game for as long as you’d like and fluid game play.
How’s that for “Please, rate our game”? Now go and improve it. Don’t make another boring on a money sucking marketing platform as “Last Day on Earth”.
Love This Game But.....
I wish I could give this game a 5 star rating, but this last update, has so many problems. Problems like constantly shutting itself off. I just tried to put all my latest finds in their boxes, make more clothing, put more ore in the furnace, and so on, but the game keeps shutting itself off. As for going to the suburbs, which I waited to explore for 2 months, I never get to, without the game once again, shutting itself off. I Love, Love this game, and do not want to uninstall it, but if I can’t play it, I may have no choice, and that really upsets me. I have spent around a hundred dollars in total, on the packs and other things, to keep going. Please fix the shutting off problem.
Now with this new update(scene download), I can’t even access the game. It shuts off at the loading page.
Please fix this shutdown problem?
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you are disappointed with the game. Please tell us what problems you faced on email@example.com.
Excited about the potential!
I like games like this. There are a few out that follow the same guidelines and gameplay. I like the different style of weapons that will become available. My character reminds me of Frank West from the Dead Rising series. This game has great potential to be a fun daily player. I hope that with future updates our characters actions will become more smooth as far as actions go. It is a little choppy right now. Please decrease the travel times. That seems to be a complaint here in other surveys. Keep up the great work and I am looking forward to the current game issues getting a fresh update!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! We are happy that you enjoy playing. If you have more suggestions on making the gameplay more exciting, feel free to share on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PRIDEGAMESSTUDIO OU
- 517.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chamorro, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © PRIDEGAMESSTUDIO OU
- In-App Purchases
- Second chance $1.99
- 50 coins $0.99
- Unbreakable $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.