When you're looking for an apartment, it seems like everyone is trying to get in your way of finding a place, quickly, comfortably, and easily. Well, now there's an app for that too.
We've digitized the five steps of renting and connected them, making a formerly dysfunctional process, simple.
• Find your apartment: Quality listings, easily searchable
• Schedule appointments: Easily coordinate with the agent/landlord
• Apply for the apartment: Upload your documents and data from anywhere, anytime
• Sign your lease: On any device, at any-time (Again, it's the 21st century, it's about time!)
• Pay the rent: Use credit cards or eChecks to pay your landlord (You can finally get rid of your checkbook!)
Roommates + Cosigners: Renting with others? No problem, every step of the process has been designed with the functionality needed for a group to easily communicate and work together to get it done.
We've brought the different parts of renting together in one place, and we can't wait for you to see how much better the experience of renting has become.
In this release, renters can now:
Save their payment method.
Opt-in for auto-pay.
Split invoices with their roommates.
Ratings and Reviews
Totally useless app
I rarely write reviews, but this app was such a waste of time that I felt obligated to warn others so they can do something more useful with their time. Half the "features" aren't even available and the app's interface would have been egregiously outdated in 2008. Oh plus they don't tell you there's a $75 fee to do anything.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.