Live Video Delay
By Panupan Sriautharawong
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Monitor live video on an adjustable delay of up to 10 minutes. Get immediate feedback make your practice sessions more productive.
Check out this innovative sports analysis tool. Perfect for improving at golf, dance, gymnastics, volleyball, baseball, basketball, football, tennis, soccer, martial arts, wrestling, and much more.
. .. Ready to take your game to the next level ? .. .
• Supports iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5; iPod (4th gen); iPad 2, 3, 4
• Adjustable video delay of up to 10 minutes
• High-speed, High-resolution 30 fps capture on iPhone 4S, 5; iPad 2, 3, 4
• Record using front or back camera
• Horizontal image flipping
• Enter "Loop Mode" for frame-by-frame & slow motion analysis
• Save Loops for later analysis or share with friends by exporting to YouTube, Email, or Camera Roll
• Draw over video using the touch-screen telestrator
• Pinch to zoom
• Mirror to larger external display using Apple AirPlay or AV Adapter (sold separately)
• For a majority of cases, this app runs entirely in device memory, as shown by the RAM indicator. Whenever the HDD indicator appears, flash drive storage has been enabled to support extra long delays
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Can now select start and end frames when saving loops
- Loops now start paused
This app is perfect to analyze my daughter softball swing and have her see what I'm seeing
Works well but...
Crashes every time I try to share a saved clip (YouTube or ) on iphone6.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 03, 2014
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Panupan Sriautharawong
- © 2012 LiveVideoDelay.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.