Liven up your iPhone with gorgeous animated wallpapers of the highest quality. Explore the amazing collection of Lock Screens carefully crafted by our editors. Cherry-pick the very best ones for your device from various categories:
And even more to come!
Here’s how to set your brand-new moving wallpaper:
- Pick one of the spectacular wallpapers and tap Save
- Set the live background you selected as your Lock Screen wallpaper
- Press and hold your Lock Screen to see the magic
* The app offers a subscription:
2-months subscription with 1-week free trial period
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Additional Subscription Information
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and the cost will be identified.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Who likes Ad’s? You? Now I know this guy does..let’s talk about that shall we...
I know ya gotta make that paper, but I also know that to create these just can’t be so time consuming that u need pop up ads unless u pay the “whatever” cost...but not every single time I touch The stupid screen. Having an ad pop up every minute or so is something that is tolerable but if I fart near my phone while this app is open automatically sends me another ad and I’ve seen some really bad apps with consistent ad’s, but never one that when I coughed or farted or set my phone down to get a sip of water by the time I got back had the phone already went through three cycles of game adds the weather whatever. That’s borderline psycho. And I was going to pay for the app but because I’m so agitatedAt your constant throwing your cost of the no ads unlimited access pricing and your lovely collage of 1 million advertisements I decided to not even look at one more live picture and I’ve only seen two that’s how ridiculous your office I wish you all well and something better
Thank you for the feedback. We will work on the content on our future updates, so please keep an eye on it.
Tries to trick you into a paid subscription for $50 a year. No thanks. Most of the content is just a photo that they put the same effect to.
UPDATE FROM DEVELOPER RESPONSE: On the functional side, their app - not apple - forces you into a paid subscription before you can do anything in it. They could develop around this by allowing you to browse, but not download, without signing up for a subscription, but they'd rather trick you into forgetting to cancel a $50/year subscription. On the content side - the content you end up having to pay for is mostly just the same cheap effect applied to several stock photos. I wouldn't keep it even it if were free.
Greetings, Thank you for the feedback! We are sorry that you are disappointed by using our app. Please note that subscription functionality is designed by Apple and works the same for all applications. If you want to cancel it, you can simply do it from the iOS settings or by clicking the link in the email you receive prior to subscription renewal. Based on calculations the fee per week is less than 1 USD, which is very competitive. In addition the refund scheme operates on request over Apple support. Since your review concerns the subscription only would appreciate if your opinion touches on the functional side if possible to give more informative feedback on. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you, Live Wallpapers team.
Too many advertisement interruptions.
If there was a one-time fee for premium I might (I’d probably) buy it. But I hate reoccurring subscription fees—before you know it you’ve waisted hundreds of dollars on something you don’t often use.
The app throws way too many ads at you way too frequently. It’s annoying and obnoxious and sadly makes you less impressed with wall paper than you might otherwise be if you weren’t frustrated from the ads before seeing them.
:-( There’s several similar apps out there. Keep your head up and keep exploring!
Greetings, thank you for the feedback! Please note that subscription functionality is designed by Apple and works the same for all applications. If you want to cancel it, you can simply do it from the iOS settings or by clicking the link in the email you receive prior to subscription renewal. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you, Live Wallpapers team.
- Neosus UAB
- 182.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Neosus UAB
- In-App Purchases
- Live Wallpapers Premium $9.99
- Live Wallpapers Premium $49.99
- Pro Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.