# Get TOP notch Live Wallpapers for your iPhone. FREE daily updates! #
Make your lock screen come alive. Optimized for iPhone X, 8, 7, 6s and iOS 11. Download now!
Discover unique collection of interactive and incredible backgrounds, carefully designed for you.
Refresh your device with new amazing look every day!
## FEATURES ##
- Incredible categories of coolest moving wallpapers: abstract, cities, landscapes, nature, science. Find what you really love!
- Featured wallpapers, updated daily! Never miss TOP and latest wallpapers
- Regular special collections of content for each holiday and calendars for each month
- Explore new content from thumbnails - preview pictures before open
- Tutorial with step-by-step instruction
- Auto-start video preview for animated wallpapers in full screen slide mode
- Save the wallpapers you like the most to your Camera Roll
- Set the saved wallpapers as Live Photo wallpapers for your Lock Screen
- Share your favorite wallpapers with friends
- Use funny stickers for your exciting communication in iMessage
- Widgets - quick access to Live Wallpapers. Swipe right over the Home screen, Lock screen, or while you’re looking at your notifications, or press deeply on an app icon on Home Screen to quickly check the content updates in New, Popular and Free categories.
Get the most of your iPhone's lock screen with live wallpapers!
* Please note that if your device does not support 3D Touch, you can only set Live Photos as standard (non-animated) wallpapers.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Weekly Premium Membership offers $1.99 weekly subscription after 7-day free trial for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
Weekly Premium Membership offers $7.99 weekly subscription after 3-day free trial for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
Weekly Premium Membership offers $3.99 weekly subscription after 3-day free trial for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
Monthly Premium Membership offers $3.99 monthly subscription for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
Monthly Premium Membership offers $19.99 monthly subscription for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
Monthly Premium Membership offers $9.99 monthly subscription for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
Yearly Premium Membership offers $19.99 yearly subscription for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
Yearly Premium Membership offers $49.99 yearly subscription for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
Yearly Premium Membership offers $29.99 yearly subscription for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
* The price is for US customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Notifications - Allow notifications to receive all news about the app, new content, updates
Photos - Allow to import backgrounds you like and set them to your Lock Screen
Thanks for using Live Wallpapers Now! We appreciate all your feedback and ratings.
* Widgets - with single swipe or app icon press get quick access to Live Wallpapers categories - New, Popular, Free.
* Discover new amazing content in all categories
* General performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Be careful... impossible to use as FREE.
I downloaded to check it out. They immediately ask you to sign up for a description. I click NO THANKS. Then I get hit with ad (no big deal, They said there would be ads with free account). Then I swipe to see next wallpaper. Guess what? Another ad. Then I swipe for another... yup... another ad. I went to close the ad and instead it opened up into iTunes for me to download the ad app (although I know I clicked the X to close). I go back to the app, and the same ad app pops up. I try to close, and it goes to iTubes (again). I force quit for app, start it back up, and it again asks me if I want a subscription or try for free. I choose free (again), but then it takes me to iTunes to buy. I exit iTunes and and I click NO THANKS again, and it (again) takes me to iTunes to buy. I try one more time, and as you expect... iTunes. The NO THANKS link is at the bottom. The 2 Buy buttons are at the top and middle. It’s not difficult to hit the NO THANKS link and I can see it change colors when I select it, but the link goes to the store instead. They obviously programmed it this way, hoping someone would just pay the $2 so they can check out the app more. I would have been happy to pay for the app or even sign up for a subscription, but I was never able to actual try the app. Plus, I can’t support a developer who deliberately tries to trick their users. You can’t, and shouldn’t, trust such a developer.
Hello, AmaDeuZ4🤗 Thanks for downloading the app and taking time to explain your problem step by step👍 To resolve it please be sure that you have the last version of iOS and the last version of the application. If not, please, update your device and Live Wallpapers application to the last version. In other cases, contact support and I hope your issue will be resolved asap. Thanks
I downloaded this app because I loved the idea of moving wallpapers. When I got into the app, it went through all the normal app procedures, start your free trial, how to download your wallpapers, etc., and I easily got through that. So I was browsing the wallpapers in the free section because I didn’t want to buy member contract, and I started downloading some of the wallpapers. I soon realized that you could download member wallpapers by just waiting two minutes and I downloaded about 2 of them. Before I decided to put the wallpapers up, I looked in my photos and looked at the wallpapers. I realized that they weren’t moving in the photos and I thought this was a bit peculiar because if pictures weren’t moving in my camera roll, then how would they work in my lock and home screens. I kinda dismissed the thought and then went to my settings, to the wallpaper section, and put one of my favorite papers on from the free section and turned off my phone to see the paper. The wallpaper wasn’t moving at all. Now, the rest of app was OK, there was a lot of ads and I thought that the member section had a little bit too much power. The problem with the entire app was that thing that they were focusing on didn’t work at all. I’m not sure if I am not doing something wrong but I kept on turning on and off my phone and the wallpapers wouldn’t work. Overall, not a very good app.
My war story of ads
I first saw the live wallpapers on a social media video, I thought the concept was really cool especially having to hold it and not always being animated. I come to the App Store and see this is the highest rated one. I read the reviews of everyone complaining about the ads on free so I figured I’d try it anyway. As soon as I hit “try free version” an ad, no big deal right? So I try to use the slider down low to look at all the options *in app subscription pop up opens* I exit it. I try to slide the bar over just once *in app subscription pop up opens, closes out of it* I click on categories and click space *in app subscription pop up opens* I close out of it *game in App Store ad* close out. Click on a wallpaper, it actually loads and previews. Taps next one to see *in app subscription box opens* *game from App Store ad opens* close out of App Store ad, close out of in app pop up, *IN APP SUBSCRIPTION POP UP OPENS* at that point I’m flustered, also said whatever and spent the 99c because they make a hell of a lot more running all the ads. Instead I close out the app and delete it, guess I’m not meant to have a live wallpaper. And yes my phone is fully up to date, software and device (iPhone X) and the new update on the app. RIP dreams of live wallpaper unless there’s another good less ad hungry app. Good day and goodnight.
Hello, Got.Mike🤗 Thanks for downloading the app and taking time to write a review. It's bad you don't like my app. I understand the ads are too annoying. But it's a part of free version of the app. New release will have new features which I hope you'll like.
- Zephyrmobile, spol. s r.o.
- 101.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 ZephyrMobile LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Live Wallpapers $1.99
- Live Wallpapers $7.99
- Live Wallpapers $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.