# Get TOP notch Live Wallpapers for your iPhone. FREE daily updates! #
Make your lock screen come alive. Optimized for iPhone X, 8, 7, 6s and iOS 11. Download now!
Discover unique collection of interactive and incredible backgrounds, carefully designed for you.
Refresh your device with new amazing look every day!
## FEATURES ##
- Incredible categories of coolest moving wallpapers: abstract, cities, landscapes, nature, science. Find what you really love!
- Featured wallpapers, updated daily! Never miss TOP and latest wallpapers
- Regular special collections of content for each holiday and calendars for each month
- Explore new content from thumbnails - preview pictures before open
- Tutorial with step-by-step instruction
- Auto-start video preview for animated wallpapers in full screen slide mode
- Save the wallpapers you like the most to your Camera Roll
- Set the saved wallpapers as Live Photo wallpapers for your Lock Screen
- Share your favorite wallpapers with friends
- Use funny stickers for your exciting communication in iMessage
- Widgets - quick access to Live Wallpapers. Swipe right over the Home screen, Lock screen, or while you’re looking at your notifications, or press deeply on an app icon on Home Screen to quickly check the content updates in New, Popular and Free categories.
Get the most of your iPhone's lock screen with live wallpapers!
* Please note that if your device does not support 3D Touch, you can only set Live Photos as standard (non-animated) wallpapers.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Weekly Premium Membership offers $1.99 weekly subscription after 7-day free trial for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
Weekly Premium Membership offers $7.99 weekly subscription after 3-day free trial for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
Weekly Premium Membership offers $3.99 weekly subscription after 3-day free trial for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
Monthly Premium Membership offers $3.99 monthly subscription for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
Monthly Premium Membership offers $19.99 monthly subscription for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
Monthly Premium Membership offers $9.99 monthly subscription for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
Yearly Premium Membership offers $19.99 yearly subscription for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
Yearly Premium Membership offers $49.99 yearly subscription for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
Yearly Premium Membership offers $29.99 yearly subscription for unlocking content, features and removing ads.
* The price is for US customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Notifications - Allow notifications to receive all news about the app, new content, updates
Photos - Allow to import backgrounds you like and set them to your Lock Screen
Thanks for using Live Wallpapers Now! We appreciate all your feedback and ratings.
* Widgets - with single swipe or app icon press get quick access to Live Wallpapers categories - New, Popular, Free.
* Discover new amazing content in all categories
* General performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Live Wallpapers Now is a library of Live Photos
I was intrigued when I came across an ad for the Live Wallpapers. I downloaded the app to see what it was all about. I took the 3-day trial and downloaded a number of images. Using their instructions, I installed one of the Live Photo’s on the Lock Screen of my iPhone 7 Plus. As I did this I discovered that using Live Photos as wallpaper is actually a feature of the iPhone 6 and newer. I didn’t need an app to install them which is what I thought Live Wallpapers Now was designed to do. You don’t need the app to install a Live Photo on your lock screen. What Live Wallpapers Now does do is give you access to a library of live photos which you can download to your photo library. The images range from abstract, animals, nature, florals, science, sunsets, underwater scenes. Some are stunning with time-lapsed frames others pan across scenery or catch movement with animals. It also appears like you can upload your best Live Photo’s to their library. Which leads me to the point that, if you are a decent iPhone Live picture photographer, you can use your own photos. However the issue which I must caution you is that continued access after the 3-day trail to the premium content also comes at a premium price of $7.99/month which you are AUTOMATICALLY SUBSCRIBED TO! Personally, I wasn’t interested, nor would I even change my lock screen often enough to warrant paying such a price! I made sure my subscription was cancelled immediately.
Be careful... impossible to use as FREE.
I downloaded to check it out. They immediately ask you to sign up for a description. I click NO THANKS. Then I get hit with ad (no big deal, They said there would be ads with free account). Then I swipe to see next wallpaper. Guess what? Another ad. Then I swipe for another... yup... another ad. I went to close the ad and instead it opened up into iTunes for me to download the ad app (although I know I clicked the X to close). I go back to the app, and the same ad app pops up. I try to close, and it goes to iTubes (again). I force quit for app, start it back up, and it again asks me if I want a subscription or try for free. I choose free (again), but then it takes me to iTunes to buy. I exit iTunes and and I click NO THANKS again, and it (again) takes me to iTunes to buy. I try one more time, and as you expect... iTunes. The NO THANKS link is at the bottom. The 2 Buy buttons are at the top and middle. It’s not difficult to hit the NO THANKS link and I can see it change colors when I select it, but the link goes to the store instead. They obviously programmed it this way, hoping someone would just pay the $2 so they can check out the app more. I would have been happy to pay for the app or even sign up for a subscription, but I was never able to actual try the app. Plus, I can’t support a developer who deliberately tries to trick their users. You can’t, and shouldn’t, trust such a developer.
Hello, AmaDeuZ4🤗 Thanks for taking your time and leaving us your feedback.
We know that ads may be way too intrusive. The thing is that ads allow you to enjoy 200+ free live wallpapers in our app. To give users ads-free experience, we started offering a completely free trial with absolutely no strings attached. With free trial period, you get access to all live wallpapers in the app.
Give it a try to see what is inside. You can unsubscribe at any moment. Usually, trial period is enough to make up your mind whether a subscription is worth it.
Why would I subscribe?
I only used the app for a minute so far and every single action I took except for saving the first wallpaper in the carousel triggered the subscription screen. And the close button doesn’t appear for a couple seconds, which is a very bad practice and inconsiderate to users. And since I wasn’t able to tap on any of the wallpaper images in the carousel, I’m assuming it’s not possible to download any other wallpaper than the first one unless I subscribe.
Overall, the app doesn’t give the user a chance to explore a little bit before deciding whether to subscribe or not. Why would I invest in something before having an idea of the value I will get out of it? Especially if my initial interaction is frustrating... Also, why would I pay $7.99 per week to download wallpapers? I would understand having in-app purchases like $0.99 for 3 wallpapers, but recurring payments is unnecessary and a bit insane in my opinion. How many wallpapers do I need to download and and use to get my money’s worth from the app?
I also found the intro screens weird and unnecessary. The fact that how to set a wallpaper was explained to me as soon as I opened the app made me wonder whether this app has a different and hard way to set wallpapers. Everyone knows how to set a wallpaper. And if someone doesn’t, I’m sure they’re not going to worry about it until after they choose and download one.
- Zephyrmobile, spol. s r.o.
- 101.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 ZephyrMobile LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Live Wallpapers $1.99
- Live Wallpapers $7.99
- Live Wallpapers $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.