The LIVE WELL-VIVIR BIEN NEW BRUNSWICK™ mobile app connects you to resources that the city of New Brunswick, New Jersey offers for your health and wellness! Get the resources you need to start living well now!
App features include:
Our comprehensive health & wellness directory helps you eat well, move well, feel well, be well and be safe. Each resource listing contains an overview, contact information and map link. Resource listings include:
- Farmer's Markets
- Food Pantries
- Community Gardens
- Soup Kitchens
- Health & Nutrition Programs
- Community Centers
- Senior Citizens Centers
- Youth Development Programs
- Transportation Services for the Elderly
- Domestic Abuse & Women Counseling Services
- AIDS/HIV Health Programs
- Health Centers & Clinics
- Child Immunization Programs
- Addiction & Substance Abuse Counseling
- Homeless Prevention Services
- Health Education & Counseling Programs
- Family Development Services
- Special Child Health Services
- Elderly & Aging Services
- Disability Programs
- Home Energy & Weatherization Programs
- ESL Programs and much more!
- New Brunswick Mayor's Office
- New Brunswick Police Department
- Domestic Violence & Protective Services
- Tenant & Housing Rights Services
- At-Risk Youth Programs
- The LIVE WELL-VIVIR BIEN NEW BRUNSWICK™ mobile app is your single source to stay informed on all of the health & wellness events happening in New Brunswick.
- Select push notifications to stay up to date on all the latest happenings.
- Connect with your friends, neighbors right here in New Brunswick. Share your favorite health & wellness resources and meet up to enjoy them!
VIDEOS & PHOTOS
- Enjoy videos and photos from the many events and activities that take place in New Brunswick.
- Create your own, personal collection of health & wellness places and events!
Download the free LIVE WELL-VIVIR BIEN NEW BRUNSWICK™ mobile app and start living well today!
- Updated app screenshots.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app to discover events and health+safety related resources in New Brunswick, NJ.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.