LiveActive Health Tracker is a multiple chronic illness and medication tracking app that creates reports which can be shared with family members or your physician. Improve medication compliance with reminders and closely monitor opioid or other controlled substance intakes.
SIMPLE and INFORMATIVE
- No ads
- Customize your chronic illness categories with goals, description, notes, and assign a medication to each category
- Set your own goals for blood pressure, weight, anxiety, or any other custom chronic illness
- See how simple changes in blood pressure or cholesterol improve your cardiac risk index
MEDICATION MANAGEMENT TOOL
- Take pictures of your medications to improve compliance
- Set reminders for medications across all devices
- See how your current medications affect your blood pressure, blood sugar, anxiety, pain, and any other chronic illness
- Monitor medication intake and take notes to share with family members or your physician if you skip or take a medication
- Assign each medication to a chronic illness category to assure each medication has a purpose. This can avoid unnecessary medication intake.
GENERATE USEFUL REPORTS
- Generate reports to see how one illness affects another, like anxiety and blood pressure.
- On the same graph see when medications are taken to see its effect on your chronic illness
- Reports are easy to read and divided by weeks to assess trends
- Share your reports with your care coordinators, family members, home health team, physicians, and nurses.
- Keep your medications in order and share this with your healthcare team to assure medication list is accurate
- Share reports via text messaging, email, or print
Ratings and Reviews
Not Designed For Caregivers
This app might be useful for patients who don’t need help monitoring their own health and medications. Maybe even for one caregiver tracking only one patient, and not themselves. If you don’t see your loved one every day, you’ll be missing information. If you trade days, and your co-caregiver uses the app separately, you can get two very different assessments of the same person.
In fact, the so-called sharing feature is highly inconvenient. Basically the app creates a pdf of each separate chart, which you then have to send manually to the doctor and other caregivers. Other apps (CareZone, free!) allow multiple caregivers to view the same information, and contribute directly to the same account, with additional features like shared journaling.
The skimpy function is my biggest beef with this app. Also, we saw the doctor who developed it - and he arrogantly insists that his patients use it. He acted like it was a big favor to not demand it of us, since my mother can’t use a smartphone. And that’s some classist, ableist garbage.
- LiveActive Health Tracker LLC
- 46.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © LiveActive Primary Care
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.