LiveBeep is a business management software designed to improve communication between websites and visitors. LiveBeep for iOS allows you to be connected with your visitors wherever you go.
Just log in and keep moving... Notifications will let you know if you have chats or emails to address.
- Chat with your customers
- Answer and compose new emails
- Use predefined answers to speed up your work
- Transfer and archive conversations
- Label and classify queries
- Processes discount coupons
- Track visitors in real time
- Monitor your team's performance minute-by-minute
Frequently asked questions:
- How to start using LiveBeep for iOS?
This app is designed for LiveBeep users. If you do not have a LiveBeep account, you'll need to sign up. After installing the app, login with your usual access data (the same you use on a web browser).
- How do I change my profile status?
By clicking on your profile photo, you'll be able to change your status: available, busy, away. Remember that if you're available, your visitors may contact you by chat. When you can not attend chats, don't forget to change your status to busy or away.
- Can I mute LiveBeep notifications?
If you mute your device, you will also mute LiveBeep notifications. You can also mute LiveBeep in “Settings”: once you are logged in, click on your profile photo, select “Settings”, uncheck “Sound notifications”.
- Do you have any questions about the the app? Do you want to report an incident?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you as soon as possible. We value feedback and comments from all our users.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.