With Livedesk you can broadcast on Facebook Live directly from your Mac. You can live stream your webcam, your desktop activity and your mobile device (iPhone, iPad).
Also, you can manage likes, comments, friend invites and many more directly from Livedesk.
Tell your story to the world directly from your Mac. You can probably think of a number of potential opportunities already: you might live-stream a major announcement, your thoughts, an event, a Keynote presentation, a web tutorial - you name it.
WHAT CAN YOU BROADCAST
• Your Mac screen/desktop activity
• Your connected mobile device (iPhone, iPad) - no extra app required on your device
• Your web camera and microphone (including the external ones)
• Tell your story: broadcast audio/video media on Facebook Live from your Mac, iPhone and iPad
• Live stream from your FaceTime camera, microphone or desktop activity
• Broadcast your mobile device (iPhone, iPad) screen activity, no extra app required on your device
• Manage likes, comments, friend invites and many more directly from the app
• You can broadcast your screen/desktop (Mac, iPhone, iPad) activity on Facebook: show the world a tutorial, a Keynote presentation, an online seminar or play video games. Be the teacher of your audience
• You can tune your broadcast preferences for the best results (video and audio input, video resolution, video bit rate)
JUST PLUG AND PLAY
Livedesk is an easy to use app: just run it, prepare your speech and you are live!
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Now you can broadcast your mobile device screen (iPhone & iPad)
• Small other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It works great!!!
We just purchased this app in the search for something simple, no fuss and user friendly that we could share with our clients. We’ve used OBS and ZOOM before but found them to be some what tech for people who are not computer savy. This app is the perfect solution. Simple to use, intuitive, no tech knowledge required and it works on the first try. We also love that you can broadcast on pages and groups. If you are looking for something simple and affordalbe this is the app. This makes it perfect for people who do live training and webinars on FB groups and on FB pages.
If you’re looking for something that gives your live video a more produced look then by all means this may not be for you. If you’re just looking for something quick that doesn’t require setup and don’t mind showing a little imperfection them this is perfect. This is an app everyone can use. It is not for the tech smob but rather for real users, bootstrappers who just need tools that work to continue their hustle.
Thank you for such a wonderful product! our clients thank you and so do we!
Months later and its still not working.
3rd complaint, I’ve sent over a million crash reports to apple by now and nothing from them either. i look almost everyday for a fix or update to this app almost daily since the last time i wrote that theat update at that time didnt help much at all and that it still crashes and only went a little closer to working after the update. no refund sent or nothing. i feel scamed here. I’m trying to get to post vids to help people but I cant until this is resolved. Crazy. i have no computer issues whatsoever except with this here app. somthings just not meshing with my top of the line IMac here. I try it multiple times every day and nothing. I’m giving up soon. this is crazy. Seemed like a reputable company but idk now.
Developer Response ,
Please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and give me more details about your problem. I don't think I ever received an email from you, in this way we can communicate better.
Facebook Live of Software
Worked great! My business requires me to do demos and a lot of my customers use facebook groups. One had asked me to do a live demo in a private group for them. Livedesk made this really easy and now they have a demo that they can continue to view.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.