Get the most out of your flight simulator experience with LiveFlight - the ultimate flight tracker for the mobile flight simulator, Infinite Flight! Easily track flights and air traffic controllers in real-time across multiple servers and discover new airports around the world.
Visualise flights and airports on a flat map or in amazing levels of three-dimensional detail on a globe. See flight stats including speed, altitude, aircraft and livery, flight duration and flight plan. Plan ahead and prepare your flights with detailed, interactive ground charts.
NOTE: LiveFlight is not a flight simulator or real-life flight tracker - it is designed purely as a companion app for Infinite Flight, and is produced with permission from Flying Development Studio.
• Track aircraft across every in-game server and easily see how busy a region is at a glance.
• Watch aircraft move in real time on a flat map or on a beautiful, three-dimensional globe.
• See key statistics about a flight, including its speed, altitude, aircraft and livery and past trajectory.
• Scrutinise a user's flight plan featuring estimated times of arrival.
• Get alerts when a flight is approaching its destination.
• Compare pilot stats, including grade, violations, number of ghosts and more.
• Explore airports around the world and get real-time ATC and weather updates.
• Immerse yourself in fully-interactive airport charts, featuring accurately-depicted taxiway lines, ramps, runways and gates.
• Download KML files to explore a flight in Google Earth.
• Search for flights, airports and active controllers around the world.
• Filter flights by multiple characteristics, including callsign, aircraft/livery type, speed, altitude and vertical speed.
• Realistic aircraft icons – easily distinguish different aircraft types and moderators and developers.
• Share your flight's location with your friends and open links from liveflightapp.com in the app.
*Some features, including access to the globe, search and filters, KML downloads, realistic aircraft icons and charts require a LiveFlight Horizon subscription, purchasable in the app. Flight tracking, active airports and pilot stats on the 2D map are included for free.
Connect with us:
We're on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! Find us under @LiveFlightApp to keep up to do date with what we're working on.
LiveFlight Limited services are intended for simulated flight only and must not be used in real-world flight situations. We cannot be held responsible for use outside of these limitations.
By using LiveFlight Limited services, you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policies, available in the About page in-app.
LiveFlight Limited is not affiliated with Infinite Flight or Flying Development Studio, LLC.
Infinite Flight is copyright of Flying Development Studio, LLC, 2018. References made to Infinite Flight or other FDS products are done so with kind express permission from Flying Development Studio, LLC.
What's new in LiveFlight for iOS (1.5):
- Design improvements - we've tidied up parts of the app to prepare for some exciting new features in 2019!
- Improved performance around busy areas.
- Added support for the new iPad Pro, iPhone XS and iPhone XR.
- Many under-the-hood bug fixes.
Have a favourite bug you'd like to see featured in this list? We'd love to fix it! Let us know via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (@liveflightapp) or via firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and Reviews
Good but with some bugs
This app is definitely helpful for the game and sure it is very interesting to watch your own plane in the app, but I’ve noticed that there are a lot of bugs and glitches, for example the app is showing the waypoints to Frankfurt from previous flight while the plane is now flying to Hong Kong, it seems the waypoints were stuck. There are some other problems like showing a wrong departure air, flight path won’t show up and skipping some waypoints, so it is a pretty good app in general but there are just too many bugs and glitches.
I spent $3 on an app that constantly crashes. I figure it’s because the server is busy. But cmon! It doesn’t matter if it’s 3 pm or 3 am. It’s always crashing! Very frustrating. If I’m lucky enough to get it working, it’ll work for a good 10 minutes before my plane and every other plane disappears and the app crashes yet again!! This app needs a ton of work if I’m going to consider subscribing again. It has so much potential, but I don’t see the work being put in. Disappointing..
Developer Response ,
Hey there! I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with crashes. I'd love to find out if this is still occurring so I can look into it. Can you reach out to email@example.com if it is? Thanks so much for the review! ~Cam
Not so Fast
Though this app is one of a kind, it still needs a lot of server development. The app is extremely slow. I’ve checked and it’s not my phone, not my WiFi. It’s the app. It always is mixing up planes, working in slow time, or the aircraft paths are wonky. What I don’t get is that it’s for a virtual game. Not even real life where they use gps which isn’t always accurate. This game should have an exact spot of each plane.
Developer Response ,
Sorry about that Steven! I've been having some server trouble the past few days which has caused these issues. I've made some improvements so it should hopefully be solved, but I'll keep an eye out over the next few days and post info on social media if anything else pops up. Don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any more trouble - thank you so much for your patience and review! ^Cam
- LiveFlight Limited
- 179.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, LiveFlight Limited
- In-App Purchases
- LiveFlight Horizon (1 Month Consumable) $2.99
- LiveFlight Horizon (1 Year Consumable) $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.