LiveLogik Pro is a video streaming and picture capturing app designed specifically for insurance field claims professionals. Using this app, field adjusters, assessors, contractors, remediation and other field professionals are able to capture visual loss documentation of motor or property insurance claims. They can do this through video or pictures or share what they are seeing with the main office or other remote employees with live video interaction.
LiveLogik Pro delivers many features such as live streaming using high quality adaptable video, multi-channel sharing of the visual stream, offline recording and synchronization for environments with poor connectivity, and more.
The data captured using LiveLogik Pro is stored consistently within the LiveLogik portal for viewing, collaboration, information management, archival and reporting. Part of the LiveLogik real-time guidance platform, this app also offers cloud based recording and storage options, metadata and analytics, and sharing configurations depending on the business needs.
- Simple and easy to use
- Simultaneous use of phone with visual stream
- Offline video and picture capture and synchronization
- Cloud based recording and storage/replay options
- Multi-channel sharing of the visual stream
- Ubiquitous access to real-time stream on any internet connected device
- Adapted for highest quality video at connection speeds and device capabilities available over 3G, 4G, and WiFi
- Geo location metadata
- Enterprise level support
Requirements and Recommendations:
- LiveLogik Pro will consume battery power. For best results, ensure you have adequate battery remaining and have unnecessary apps closed out on the mobile device.
- LiveLogik Pro consumes streaming data bandwidth. Please check with your service provider for any potential data charges the video transmission will incur, or utilize a WiFi connection or a hotspot.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- LiveLogik Pro handles synchronization of offline recordings in background if synchronization is enabled.
- Please be aware of your environment to protect yourself from accidental streaming of legally protected or private property.
- If any unexpected issues are encountered, we encourage you to provide feedback or contact support so we can improve our services.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.