LivePaper - FREE Edition
By SASR INC (Selling Apps to Fund Science Research)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Dear Loyal Users: I have to apologize but our new update is going to be delayed. Unfortunately I've been quite ill lately and it has been preventing me from working on LivePaper. I hope to be better soon and as soon as I am I promise your going to be amazed with the new design and all the new features LivePaper V2 will have. If you are one of the few people who is having trouble with the latest iOS update please try reinstalling the app, which fixes it 98% of the time. Thanks for understanding! - Sean ***
LivePaper is the first note taking application that records your notes into videos and gives you the power to go back and watch them again at any time. How does it work? LivePaper records a video of your notes being written on the screen and combines audio recorded through the microphone to produce a video that you can watch later. Imagine taking notes in a class, and being able to record the professor’s voice on top of your notes when an important point in the lecture comes up.
Even if you don’t want to record your notes into videos, LivePaper is all you'll ever need in a note taking application.
- Record notes into videos to watch later. Combines on-screen writing with audio from the microphone.
- Magnifier tool: make your notes as perfect as pen and paper by zooming in on a particular section of the canvas.
- Auto-advance: ensure your handwriting flows smoothly when using the magnifier.
- Export your notes as PDF, JPEG, or email.
- Upload and share your videos to LivePaperOnline.com (coming soon).
- Quick cut/copy/paste: make a selection with a double finger tap, then copy with a single tap, cut with a double tap.
- Organize notes into notebooks and lectures that can be reordered later.
- Customizable paper color and line spacing (both horizontal and vertical).
- Customizable pen color, line width, and opacity.
- Left-handed mode
- Palm rest
- Import photos from the iPad’s camera into notes.
- Import web pages into notes.
Possible settings to use LivePaper:
- Academic classrooms
- Professional meetings
- Court rooms
- Brainstorming sessions
We absolutely love to hear from our users, so please join us on Facebook and Twitter, and never hesitate to contact support if you have any issues with the app.
What's New in Version 1.5
***Geometric Tool: Add squares, lines, ovals, rectangles, and circles! It even has grid snapping!
***Quick Button: Add a new note right from the home screen!
***Beta Testers can now upload with LivePaperOnline.com!
***UI improvements and Bug Fixes
This app is the best note-taking/white board app I have used. The ability to export as a pdf and also record video of what you are writing/saying places it on a tier above most of the other apps I have seen out there.
Epic failure on the iPad 4 with iOS 6.0.1
The app has a lot going for it in innovative features and clever tools to help note taking. However you will not be able to use any of these features as the app crashes almost immediately after recording begins. In its current stat the app is unusable.
So much potential, but missed the basic
The app keep crash on me when try to access my photo. I gave up after couple unsuccessful try. Maybe come back after next release.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 02, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 22.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sean Luck
- © SASR Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.