LiveQuartz Photo Edit
By Romain Piveteau
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
A simple and powerful photo editor for the Mac.
It is based on non destructive layers and filters. The layers are at the left and the filters are at the right of the window. To edit a photo, just drag it into the window (or layers’ list) and it will be added as a new layer. LiveQuartz supports Gestures (Multi-Touch) and fully supports Retina Display.
SCREENCASTS : http://www.rhapsoft.com/?menu=livequartz_video
FAQ : http://livequartz.fr.yuku.com/forums/1/FAQ/FAQ
TWITTER : @livequartz
“As a product manager I constantly need to communicate my ideas visually but I lack the time, attention and motivation to learn something like Photoshop. I downloaded LiveQuartz Lite and was manipualting images and creating new content within minutes. I didn’t hesitate to pull the trigger on the upgrade to the Unlimited version and more than happy that I did. I’ve since encouraged my non technical friends and my kids to use it and have seen the same results.Highly recommended.” - BobKattt (2.3.2)
“I enjoy Mac style Apps because they make artistic sense to me. I like to have as little math, tangent calculations, and non creative tasks involved when I am creating artwork and graphic design projects. With LiveQuartz, pencils act like pencils, and brushes brush. Actions are smooth and simple as putting a pen to paper. The layers behave magically and the various composites and photo effects are fluid and intuitive. Each time I use this program, I find new tools and combinations that help add to the fun of creating. Great program.” - Phil Seymour (2.0.3)
• "Layer moving tool"
• "Duplication tool"
• "Drawing tools" (lines, rectangles, rounded corners rectangles, ovals)
• "Eraser tool"
• "Background eraser tool"
• "Gradient tools"
• "Rich Text tool"
• "Filter effect tool"
• "Color Picker Tool"
• "Selection tool"
• "Magnifying glass"
• Native non destructive format : rhif (RHapsoft Image Format, sqlite based)
• Read / Export formats : pdf, png, jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, tga, gif, bmp, OpenEXR
• Read only formats :
raw, photoshop (merged layers), icns, sgi, Windows ico, Windows cursor, FlashPix, MacPaint, QuickTime Import Format, Radiance, XWindow bitmap
New Yosemite and Mavericks filters + Standard Core Image Filters + Shadow filter + "Flip" geometry filter
What's New in Version 2.4.4
Bug fixes :
- In certain conditions, layer and filter parameter settings popovers were having no selection.
- In certain conditions (for example when trying to undo while using a tool), exceptions and crashes could occur with the undo manager.
- Crash with certain languages when opening help
- Bug when importing multiple photos from a camera
If you like LiveQuartz, we’d love it if you could take a moment and give it a nice review. It helps LiveQuartz get noticed, which helps everyone in the long run.
If you don’t like it and think that this could be fixed, don’t hesitate to email us (feedback at rhapsoft dot com) to explain the reasons.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Jan 13, 2015
- Version: 2.4.4
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Persian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Romain Piveteau
- © 2014 Romain Piveteau
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor